Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~❤~ Dragons for Newbies! ~❤~
@oldred100

May I have the first one, the spiral dragon?
Thank you so much :)
@oldred100

May I have the first one, the spiral dragon?
Thank you so much :)
@BuddyMaltese
sent
@BuddyMaltese
sent
CsHuDmW.pngHLHYMXr.pngHib.png
[quote][s][i]My name is[/i]: Rizupicor [i][b]These are the dragons I wish to share with the newbies[/b][/i]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1043630] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10437/1043630_350.png[/img] [/url] [i][b]These are the items for newbies[/b][/i]: [b]Ping or Message[/b]: Either is fine :) I'm a newbie myself but I had the curse of impulse buying when I first joined and bought this little guy cause I thought he was adorable. But he doesn't really fit with the green theme I'm going for with my dragons so I'd like him to go to someone who would like to have him. He does have a name I apologize for that, but hopefully there's someone who would love to have him :) [/s] He's been given away :) [/quote]
Quote:
My name is: Rizupicor
These are the dragons I wish to share with the newbies:
1043630_350.png

These are the items for newbies:
Ping or Message: Either is fine :)

I'm a newbie myself but I had the curse of impulse buying when I first joined and bought this little guy cause I thought he was adorable. But he doesn't really fit with the green theme I'm going for with my dragons so I'd like him to go to someone who would like to have him. He does have a name I apologize for that, but hopefully there's someone who would love to have him :)

He's been given away :)
@Rizupicor That dragon really is gorgeous. If no one's claimed him yet, I'd be happy to have him.
@Rizupicor That dragon really is gorgeous. If no one's claimed him yet, I'd be happy to have him.
UPDATED MY FIRST POST! ;D With Skydancers donated by a wonderful person I know! PLease give a special thank you to Nefertiti! [quote][i]My name is[/i]: Bowno [i][b]These are the dragons I wish to share with the newbies[/b][/i]: ALL HAVE BEEN CLAIMED! [i][b]These are the items for newbies[/b][/i]: None at the moment :c [b]Ping or Message[/b]: Either! To ping me, please post @Bowno [/quote]
UPDATED MY FIRST POST! ;D
With Skydancers donated by a wonderful person I know! PLease give a special thank you to Nefertiti!

Quote:
My name is: Bowno
These are the dragons I wish to share with the newbies:

ALL HAVE BEEN CLAIMED!

These are the items for newbies: None at the moment :c
Ping or Message: Either! To ping me, please post @Bowno
TOW2n3q.png
@Ethuiliel
Alrighty I've sent him your way :)
@Ethuiliel
Alrighty I've sent him your way :)
@Bowno may I have r the ice/ice? Those two are so pretty!
@Bowno may I have r the ice/ice? Those two are so pretty!
@Lorell
:3 I sure can! You can have either one. Which would you prefer?
@Lorell
:3 I sure can! You can have either one. Which would you prefer?
TOW2n3q.png
@Bowno

May I please have a skydancer baby? Maybe the Ice/Platinum Seraph/Shadow, if she's not already taken! *u*
@Bowno

May I please have a skydancer baby? Maybe the Ice/Platinum Seraph/Shadow, if she's not already taken! *u*
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
@Lorell
Sending ;D

@Beatrizklotz
You already have quite a few dragons o3o; But I will make an exception xD

Welcome to FR, both of you!
@Lorell
Sending ;D

@Beatrizklotz
You already have quite a few dragons o3o; But I will make an exception xD

Welcome to FR, both of you!
TOW2n3q.png