Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gift of Dragons: CLOSED *PEARLS*
1 2 3
@Tanzanite

@Tolf becasue, shes awesome that way. and.. SHE NEEDS MORE PEARLS. *noms pearls*
@Tanzanite

@Tolf becasue, shes awesome that way. and.. SHE NEEDS MORE PEARLS. *noms pearls*
@Tanzanite

@Raseren OMG, WHY HASN'T THIS AWESOME PERSON NOT BEEN ADDED YET? THIS IS ABSURD. THAT PERSON NEEDS MORE LOVINGS BECAUSE HE/SHE IS SUPER SEXY AWESOME

Also, @Mushussu because I love him, and he hates it when I pings him to things MWAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

@tera633 aww! Thanks you! .////.
@Tanzanite

@Raseren OMG, WHY HASN'T THIS AWESOME PERSON NOT BEEN ADDED YET? THIS IS ABSURD. THAT PERSON NEEDS MORE LOVINGS BECAUSE HE/SHE IS SUPER SEXY AWESOME

Also, @Mushussu because I love him, and he hates it when I pings him to things MWAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

@tera633 aww! Thanks you! .////.
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingOfNature Grrrr!
@BeingOfNature Grrrr!
@Tanzanite
I am willing to contribute a PC if you want to raffle it off
@Tanzanite
I am willing to contribute a PC if you want to raffle it off
KoresanthAdoptable_zpsa7e8100f.pngBanner_zps84f78bf8.jpg
@Tanzanite
@noodlemaker She's a friend of mine and I think she'd like the chance at a nice dragon.
@Tanzanite
@noodlemaker She's a friend of mine and I think she'd like the chance at a nice dragon.
aqLwpCP.png
@Tanzanite
@iwikuamo

I don't know very many people on here, but she's the reason I joined FR during the last registration window :)
@Tanzanite
@iwikuamo

I don't know very many people on here, but she's the reason I joined FR during the last registration window :)
@Farlee

That would be amazing! Thank you ever so much, that is so very kind and generous of you ^ w ^ just send me an XR request and I'll put the Dragon on the prize list ASAP :}
@Farlee

That would be amazing! Thank you ever so much, that is so very kind and generous of you ^ w ^ just send me an XR request and I'll put the Dragon on the prize list ASAP :}
H10.pngH11.pngH12.png
@tera633, this does look interesting. Thanks for pinging me. those are some pretty dragons there. (smiles)

Hmm..now who to spread the word to...

How about @Tealtears, because she's a nice person and you never know when she might need a new dragon
@tera633, this does look interesting. Thanks for pinging me. those are some pretty dragons there. (smiles)

Hmm..now who to spread the word to...

How about @Tealtears, because she's a nice person and you never know when she might need a new dragon
@Farlee

Has generously and wonderfully donated a Dragon for the raffle! Thank you so much < 3
@Farlee

Has generously and wonderfully donated a Dragon for the raffle! Thank you so much < 3
H10.pngH11.pngH12.png
@Tanzanite
@Pepperhead

I would like to enter her as well because she's constantly there to make me feel better when I'm down c:
@Tanzanite
@Pepperhead

I would like to enter her as well because she's constantly there to make me feel better when I'm down c:
minirico_by_chocoshrooms-d7aa3lb.png
1 2 3