Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New and Improved Survey + Raffle!!!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 39 40
Thanks for all of the responses so far!
Thanks for all of the responses so far!
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
Referred by @Infinis

completed the survey, but I have no one to refer
Referred by @Infinis

completed the survey, but I have no one to refer
My Sales Thread My Website
355929.gif355930.gif355931.gif355932.gif355933.gif355934.gif355935.gif355936.gif355937.gif355938.gifKhrFO.gifwZ5Vl.gifQ6zcl.gifMIVhg.gifwJbqW.gif6QBmy.gifYhbeq.gif1qbXc.gif
@Rummy
Thanks, i took it! ^-^
@Rummy
Thanks, i took it! ^-^
mhmmm
@TikindiDragon referred me, and i just took the survey! :D

Hey, @Haisyn and @Asrayl, wanna fill out a survey-with-raffle?
@TikindiDragon referred me, and i just took the survey! :D

Hey, @Haisyn and @Asrayl, wanna fill out a survey-with-raffle?
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
@micahjaguar referred me, and i am pinging @Chaoshift @saros and @Luusan
@micahjaguar referred me, and i am pinging @Chaoshift @saros and @Luusan
I was so excited for the updated sequel to the first survey. C: Found out it was open when @Story mentioned it. Thanks, by the way, @Dawnfeather!
I was so excited for the updated sequel to the first survey. C: Found out it was open when @Story mentioned it. Thanks, by the way, @Dawnfeather!
cakeon_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kn1kt.png
@fishspeakers Hello! I have a notification that says @Kael has mentioned me in a forum post, but I don't know where this post is nor why I was mentioned (nor who, indeed, has mentioned me).

Could you shed some light on the situation?
@fishspeakers Hello! I have a notification that says @Kael has mentioned me in a forum post, but I don't know where this post is nor why I was mentioned (nor who, indeed, has mentioned me).

Could you shed some light on the situation?
ttKeEpH.gif
Signature Pixel Credit
you can call me roach
they / them / their(s) | FR time +0
@PrinceCorpse

Your friend pinged you to take the survey. Put their name down as a referrer and they could win a prize. :)
@PrinceCorpse

Your friend pinged you to take the survey. Put their name down as a referrer and they could win a prize. :)
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
Thank you @Dawnfeather! I think I'll refer @Owlette, @Kennon, @Wrenbird and the lovely @Nyghtraven. (;
Thank you @Dawnfeather! I think I'll refer @Owlette, @Kennon, @Wrenbird and the lovely @Nyghtraven. (;
7NB6Jg.png
I opted to be pinged when you close up the survey but I don't really want to take part in the raffle and so my name isn't attached to the form I filled out, but @fishspeakers, this is just me telling you I'd like to be added to the ping list but not to the raffle :)
I opted to be pinged when you close up the survey but I don't really want to take part in the raffle and so my name isn't attached to the form I filled out, but @fishspeakers, this is just me telling you I'd like to be added to the ping list but not to the raffle :)
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 39 40