Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what is the arcane sprite reading??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 176 177
They're actually self-inserts, shipping himself with all of the other deities. XD
Or maybe it's his diary.
They're actually self-inserts, shipping himself with all of the other deities. XD
Or maybe it's his diary.
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
[quote name="thewhitewisp" date="2013-09-25 07:39:51"]"Afterglow: Lightweaver/Flamecaller smut"[/quote] /thread
thewhitewisp wrote on 2013-09-25 07:39:51:
"Afterglow: Lightweaver/Flamecaller smut"

/thread
This is literally the best thread on this entire site.
This is literally the best thread on this entire site.
b6b79395300f38d126815a735af03192.pngtumblr_nkoy2v68mq1sjcj33o1_250.gif
[quote name="HellfireLover" date="2013-09-25 03:20:46"][quote]ARCANIST'S EROTIC FANFICTION?????? [i]ARCANIST'S EROTIC FANFICTION??????[/i] [/quote] 50 Shades of Pink.[/quote] 'Scuse me while I die of laughter.
HellfireLover wrote on 2013-09-25 03:20:46:
Quote:
ARCANIST'S EROTIC FANFICTION??????

50 Shades of Pink.

'Scuse me while I die of laughter.
tumblr_njke7h2LhL1rmxteho1_500.png

Let me pitch in:

Volcanic eruption - Hardcore Flamecaller/Earthshaker
Lightning flash - Stormcather/Lightweaver smut
Embracing the dark plague - Shadowbinder/Plaguebringer fluff

Also, she's reading a cookbook of ancient times about how to prepare an extinct species called "How to prepare the pink apes"
Let me pitch in:

Volcanic eruption - Hardcore Flamecaller/Earthshaker
Lightning flash - Stormcather/Lightweaver smut
Embracing the dark plague - Shadowbinder/Plaguebringer fluff

Also, she's reading a cookbook of ancient times about how to prepare an extinct species called "How to prepare the pink apes"
Retired Master of the Colourwheel and Head of the Doomsday-Project (we swear it's just a name)
get_back_to_work__by_lynntv-d6qzmy3.gif
Ahhh, now I recognize that face.... *blush* Also I wanted to share one arcane players signature [img]http://oi39.tinypic.com/xypon.jpg[/img] Belongs to @OrderedChaos
Ahhh, now I recognize that face.... *blush*

Also I wanted to share one arcane players signature
xypon.jpg

Belongs to @OrderedChaos

Breaking The Ice: Icewarden and Earthshaker Romance.

"A story of a loving and heartfelt romance telling how the shy, timid Earthshaker cracked the icy frost surrounding the Icewarden's frozen heart to reveal a blossoming love as soft as his fuzzy feet."

Yes I ship them I hold no shame even if technically all the Gods are related.

Breaking The Ice: Icewarden and Earthshaker Romance.

"A story of a loving and heartfelt romance telling how the shy, timid Earthshaker cracked the icy frost surrounding the Icewarden's frozen heart to reveal a blossoming love as soft as his fuzzy feet."

Yes I ship them I hold no shame even if technically all the Gods are related.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
[quote name="HellfireLover" date="2013-09-25 03:20:46"][quote]ARCANIST'S EROTIC FANFICTION?????? [i]ARCANIST'S EROTIC FANFICTION??????[/i] [/quote] 50 Shades of Pink.[/quote] Best answer ever. This is now my new favorite thread.
HellfireLover wrote on 2013-09-25 03:20:46:
Quote:

50 Shades of Pink.

Best answer ever.

This is now my new favorite thread.
This thread has definitely brightened my day. Thanks for the awesome laughs!
This thread has definitely brightened my day. Thanks for the awesome laughs!
[quote name="Sheba" date="2013-09-25 06:20:10"]Am I the only person on this site who ships the Arcanist and the Lightweaver? o3o; I can totally imagine the Arcanist trying to write dorky love poems into a diary. Or more smutty fantasies, that is. =B; I dunno, for me, the sprite totally has a "Oh my gosh, my boss is such a dork in love"-expression on her face. (Wishful thinking from my site, lol.)[/quote] I DO I DO. I think lightweaver and arcanist can write fanfics together. Windsinger can join too. I bet they all like fanfics. I bet they embarrass each other and every dragon around them as well. [quote name="CosmicAura" date="2013-09-25 07:07:36"]I think this is the best thread II've read all day .u. @Assassin - I ship the Plaguebringer with the Shadowbinder :Y "The Black Plague" -How their love conquered villages[/quote] GOOD FANFIC NAME. One of arcanist's finest on Ao3 and fanfiction.net Oh god there's too many good replies. [quote name="Sallin" date="2013-09-25 07:52:16"]They're actually self-inserts, shipping himself with all of the other deities. XD Or maybe it's his [i]diary[/i].[/quote] [img]http://gyazo.com/e8b2a2404b96392b0f73cf7b963c5a3b.png[/img]
Sheba wrote on 2013-09-25 06:20:10:
Am I the only person on this site who ships the Arcanist and the Lightweaver? o3o; I can totally imagine the Arcanist trying to write dorky love poems into a diary. Or more smutty fantasies, that is. =B; I dunno, for me, the sprite totally has a "Oh my gosh, my boss is such a dork in love"-expression on her face. (Wishful thinking from my site, lol.)

I DO I DO. I think lightweaver and arcanist can write fanfics together. Windsinger can join too. I bet they all like fanfics. I bet they embarrass each other and every dragon around them as well.
CosmicAura wrote on 2013-09-25 07:07:36:
I think this is the best thread II've read all day .u.

@Assassin - I ship the Plaguebringer with the Shadowbinder :Y

"The Black Plague" -How their love conquered villages

GOOD FANFIC NAME. One of arcanist's finest on Ao3 and fanfiction.net

Oh god there's too many good replies.
Sallin wrote on 2013-09-25 07:52:16:
Or maybe it's his diary.

e8b2a2404b96392b0f73cf7b963c5a3b.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 176 177