Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | old nest rental listing
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111
@Dami Awesome! Moving to messages so I can FedEx you all the junk to go with them. :D Thanks!
@Dami Awesome! Moving to messages so I can FedEx you all the junk to go with them. :D Thanks!
w3FkmQd.pngnYfqvkJ.pngkX1MmEz.pngE9LEaQN.pngAy0lrzd.png
@Wobblegong
No problem. ^^
Just send your dergs over and some food (greedy dergs XD) and I'll start breeding them right away.
@Wobblegong
No problem. ^^
Just send your dergs over and some food (greedy dergs XD) and I'll start breeding them right away.
I have a matching reference!

23864288_y1351OXXz2IJ6FF.png
No problem! :-D
No problem! :-D
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@nika can you currently put me to unavailable till after the light vs shadow dom battle is done? I dont want to run the risk of exalting someones dragon during the confusion.
@nika can you currently put me to unavailable till after the light vs shadow dom battle is done? I dont want to run the risk of exalting someones dragon during the confusion.
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
@nika

Just wanted to say I rented a nest from Velocidade & they were accommodating, communicative, and even asked to be on the pinglist for the pair I sent over! They also responded very promptly to my messages and were quick to accept and send over crossroads trades.

Also would like to add another note to my listing:
If I am low on lairspace I may be willing to host anyway, if you don't mind taking two of my dragons into your lair in exchange for the pair you send over.
@nika

Just wanted to say I rented a nest from Velocidade & they were accommodating, communicative, and even asked to be on the pinglist for the pair I sent over! They also responded very promptly to my messages and were quick to accept and send over crossroads trades.

Also would like to add another note to my listing:
If I am low on lairspace I may be willing to host anyway, if you don't mind taking two of my dragons into your lair in exchange for the pair you send over.
@nika i rented a water nest from gardentoaster and i have no complaints whatsoever! responded quickly and was really friendly, kept me updated on my dragons (AND THEIR ONE EGG sob) and sent my dragons and their hatchling back promptly once the deed was done
so yeah, A++ would recommend!
@nika i rented a water nest from gardentoaster and i have no complaints whatsoever! responded quickly and was really friendly, kept me updated on my dragons (AND THEIR ONE EGG sob) and sent my dragons and their hatchling back promptly once the deed was done
so yeah, A++ would recommend!
» alder • 21+ • he/they • FR+9 timezone «
@nika
I rented a nest from Skelizard, and they were great! Sent my dragons back promptly and was very friendly in PMs. Definitely a very good nest rental experience and I would go back again if I ever need more Plague eyes.
@nika
I rented a nest from Skelizard, and they were great! Sent my dragons back promptly and was very friendly in PMs. Definitely a very good nest rental experience and I would go back again if I ever need more Plague eyes.
250.png
@nika

I rent out Plague nests. Here's the info, also found on my Clan Profile. ;3

Flight: Plague
Nests Available: 4
Rental Cost: Free (or an unwanted hatchling :D )
I'm online every day, and your dragons will be well fed!
I'd provide collateral if requested.
@nika

I rent out Plague nests. Here's the info, also found on my Clan Profile. ;3

Flight: Plague
Rental Cost: Free (or an unwanted hatchling :D )
I'm online every day, and your dragons will be well fed!
I'd provide collateral if requested.
BzBkSdq.jpg VZurwbo.jpg XxMfGR7.jpg
@nika
Flight: Ice
Rental Cost: Free, or an unwanted hatchling
I am online every day at least once, Dragons will be well-fed!
I will provide proper collateral if requested.
@nika
Flight: Ice
Rental Cost: Free, or an unwanted hatchling
I am online every day at least once, Dragons will be well-fed!
I will provide proper collateral if requested.
tXKbExw.png
@nika
Just a heads up that my nests will be temporarily unavailable due to the Dom push and with a possibility of a flight change! I'll update my listing when I get a chance.

@Pantheon
(Also pinging myself so I don't lose my spot.)
Note to self: 104
@nika
Just a heads up that my nests will be temporarily unavailable due to the Dom push and with a possibility of a flight change! I'll update my listing when I get a chance.

@Pantheon
(Also pinging myself so I don't lose my spot.)
Note to self: 104
xrdZoYH.png
1vAtYxM.png
mlHpBMC.png
---
YMPbu9R.png
(currently a wip)
1 2 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111