Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I have Crim!
1 2 3 4
Wow, that's such a cool dragon!
Wow, that's such a cool dragon!
Buying Food UMAs
[quote name="Keelah" date="2013-09-15 14:32:30" ] @nika Oh it's coming! Some gold bangles too I think, too bad they don't have dragon earrings yet (although this is probably the only instance I would ever use them.) When I checked yesterday the particular shade of bandana I wanted was around 20k, and I just went on a dragon buying spree, so that might have to wait a couple days. [/quote] There are, but... [item=teardrop pearl earrings][item=darksteel earrings of necromancy][item=moondust starsilk earrings] They're either almost invisible, kinda tacky, or just not very earring-like. (The starsilk ones are hanging off the horns of several breeds.)
Keelah wrote on 2013-09-15 14:32:30:
@nika Oh it's coming! Some gold bangles too I think, too bad they don't have dragon earrings yet (although this is probably the only instance I would ever use them.) When I checked yesterday the particular shade of bandana I wanted was around 20k, and I just went on a dragon buying spree, so that might have to wait a couple days.

There are, but...
Teardrop Pearl Earrings Darksteel Earrings of Necromancy Moondust Starsilk Earrings
They're either almost invisible, kinda tacky, or just not very earring-like. (The starsilk ones are hanging off the horns of several breeds.)
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
@ketchalin

This post is from 2013, none of those items existed at site release :')
@ketchalin

This post is from 2013, none of those items existed at site release :')
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
She is looking for Light Sprite. If you have one, click Trade!

She'll gladly pay 500 treasure in exchange.
She is looking for Light Sprite. If you have one, click Trade!

She'll gladly pay 500 treasure in exchange.
qDavPTk.png
who goes digging for these old threads like what
Ot3Ahks.jpg
[quote name="BirdBagel" date="2019-12-01 13:35:01" ] who goes digging for these old threads like what [/quote] man i was just thinking that too do you think they start at the back end of forums and work forwards or what
BirdBagel wrote on 2019-12-01 13:35:01:
man i was just thinking that too
do you think they start at the back end of forums and work forwards or what
[quote name="Zlhzlh" date="2019-12-01 13:37:15" ] [quote name="BirdBagel" date="2019-12-01 13:35:01" ] who goes digging for these old threads like what [/quote] man i was just thinking that too do you think they start at the back end of forums and work forwards or what [/quote] Well it might have to do with Forum Search defaulting with 'most relevant' rather than 'most recent'.
Zlhzlh wrote on 2019-12-01 13:37:15:
BirdBagel wrote on 2019-12-01 13:35:01:
man i was just thinking that too
do you think they start at the back end of forums and work forwards or what

Well it might have to do with Forum Search defaulting with 'most relevant' rather than 'most recent'.
4QFtgPW.png
@Kavryn

I failed to notice this was a necro'd thread. Thank you for pointing this out to me
@Kavryn

I failed to notice this was a necro'd thread. Thank you for pointing this out to me
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
And Crim is in an inactive lair, bonded to an Akirbeak. I have never seen something more fitting from a 2013 FR post.
And Crim is in an inactive lair, bonded to an Akirbeak. I have never seen something more fitting from a 2013 FR post.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Haha I missed that this was old and was confused as to how somebody was talking like they just recently hatched a dragon but it was a 6 digit
Haha I missed that this was old and was confused as to how somebody was talking like they just recently hatched a dragon but it was a 6 digit
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
1 2 3 4