Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Art Contest! Grand Prize: Imperial!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hrm. Interesting. Thinking about joining this :D
Hrm. Interesting. Thinking about joining this :D
RiotApproaches.gif
-wipes sweat off forehead- Finally done!
@TheThornedRose

Link to the art: click!
Which dragon(s) are included: Kai, Lakelani
What inspired you to choose this dragon or dragons: I felt drawn to these two because they remind me of two of my own dragons- Henriksson (a male imp with seraph/speckle genes) and his mate Vienna (a female wildclaw with a purple-ish primary color.)
Rank the prizes in your order of preference: B, A, C, D
-wipes sweat off forehead- Finally done!
@TheThornedRose

Link to the art: click!
Which dragon(s) are included: Kai, Lakelani
What inspired you to choose this dragon or dragons: I felt drawn to these two because they remind me of two of my own dragons- Henriksson (a male imp with seraph/speckle genes) and his mate Vienna (a female wildclaw with a purple-ish primary color.)
Rank the prizes in your order of preference: B, A, C, D
shadow_rune_50x50.png
@TheThornedRose:

Here's my entry. I hope you're not lactose intolerant.

Link to the art: http://eclpsedragon.deviantart.com/art/Flight-Rising-Contest-entry-399400753
Which dragon(s) are included: Sarasvati and Azeban
What inspired you to choose this dragon or dragons: You said Azeban is playful, so I wanted to make an entry that was more fun and cheesy.
Rank the prizes in your order of preference:
C
B
A
D
@TheThornedRose:

Here's my entry. I hope you're not lactose intolerant.

Link to the art: http://eclpsedragon.deviantart.com/art/Flight-Rising-Contest-entry-399400753
Which dragon(s) are included: Sarasvati and Azeban
What inspired you to choose this dragon or dragons: You said Azeban is playful, so I wanted to make an entry that was more fun and cheesy.
Rank the prizes in your order of preference:
C
B
A
D
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

I'll see if I can come up with something, but one week for an art contest is a rather tight deadline ^^;
I'll see if I can come up with something, but one week for an art contest is a rather tight deadline ^^;
Snowcat#30958
FR+3 | Pings/PMs OK!
0HxJjfZ.gif... ACOZFAh.png
hzM3Sr2.png
... image0.png
oh i am so entering this
oh i am so entering this
Link to the art:313rvpk.png
Which dragon(s) are included: QueensDarkness,Killing Frost
What inspired you to choose this dragon or dragons: i love spirals!
Rank the prizes in your order of preference: i have no preference on prizes :)
Link to the art:313rvpk.png
Which dragon(s) are included: QueensDarkness,Killing Frost
What inspired you to choose this dragon or dragons: i love spirals!
Rank the prizes in your order of preference: i have no preference on prizes :)
Link: http://i.imgur.com/TlWkvLw.jpg
Dragons included: Serendi
Inspiration: I'm a total newbie here but I can honestly say he's one of the best looking Skydancers I've seen so far. Love the iridescence and the shimmer!
Prize preference: Imperial, B, A, C, D
Link: http://i.imgur.com/TlWkvLw.jpg
Dragons included: Serendi
Inspiration: I'm a total newbie here but I can honestly say he's one of the best looking Skydancers I've seen so far. Love the iridescence and the shimmer!
Prize preference: Imperial, B, A, C, D
Oh wow, there are so many good entries already. I don't even know if I'd stand a chance, but I guess I can still try.
Oh wow, there are so many good entries already. I don't even know if I'd stand a chance, but I guess I can still try.
*fitstbump*

I shall pit my artsy skills against the opposition, drag myself through artist hell and come out victorious. Challenge mode on!
*fitstbump*

I shall pit my artsy skills against the opposition, drag myself through artist hell and come out victorious. Challenge mode on!
Link to the art: *Throws picture at you then runs*
Which dragon(s) are included: Sarasvati, Azeban, Kai.
What inspired you to choose this dragon or dragons: Their personalities. Having a mate as a prankster is probably bad enough at times for her... but to have some of their offspring take after him.... Your den must be an extremely entertaining place.
Rank the prizes in your order of preference: uuuuuh.... um. D---C---B---A. I think. yes. that's good.
Link to the art: *Throws picture at you then runs*
Which dragon(s) are included: Sarasvati, Azeban, Kai.
What inspired you to choose this dragon or dragons: Their personalities. Having a mate as a prankster is probably bad enough at times for her... but to have some of their offspring take after him.... Your den must be an extremely entertaining place.
Rank the prizes in your order of preference: uuuuuh.... um. D---C---B---A. I think. yes. that's good.
fazSjoc.pngRAvs9l5.pngc6AqWLY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9