Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Art Contest! Grand Prize: Imperial!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Ooh, going to enter this - I have an idea for something I theeenk..but what food do wildclaws prefer please? ^_^
Ooh, going to enter this - I have an idea for something I theeenk..but what food do wildclaws prefer please? ^_^
*bounces* I am so happy that people are interested! @CitrusCupcake-Wildclaws eat meat.
*bounces* I am so happy that people are interested! @CitrusCupcake-Wildclaws eat meat.

thorned_rose_by_adumbrant-d6k027e.png
@TheThornedRose
Cool, thanks ^_^
@TheThornedRose
Cool, thanks ^_^
*bump* Please enter the contest!
*bump* Please enter the contest!

What gorgeous dragons, I'm amazed by them!

Will enter with my art as soon as I can~
What gorgeous dragons, I'm amazed by them!

Will enter with my art as soon as I can~
Ooooh I'll definitely be entering. It'll take me a little bit to get something together, but my entry will probably be done sometime this weekend.
Ooooh I'll definitely be entering. It'll take me a little bit to get something together, but my entry will probably be done sometime this weekend.
shadow_rune_50x50.png
This is a great idea and such a wonderful way to support the community. I wish I could enter but I don't think it would be fair since I am a imp breeder.

So I'll give this my stamp approval instead. :)
This is a great idea and such a wonderful way to support the community. I wish I could enter but I don't think it would be fair since I am a imp breeder.

So I'll give this my stamp approval instead. :)
tumblr_n6xwujrYxg1rd5h0co1_500.png
she/her +2 FR time
@quinhwyvar - You are still welcome to enter! If you wish you can then use her to breed imps to give away in the future or run your own giveaway yourself. In the end, you will do with her as you wish. I would love for her to go to someone who doesn't have an imp or many rare dragons, but that is not a requirement at all.
@quinhwyvar - You are still welcome to enter! If you wish you can then use her to breed imps to give away in the future or run your own giveaway yourself. In the end, you will do with her as you wish. I would love for her to go to someone who doesn't have an imp or many rare dragons, but that is not a requirement at all.

I. have no idea whether I'll be able to finish by deadline, but by Jove, I want to try. Because those are some damned pretty dragons, yessssss.
I. have no idea whether I'll be able to finish by deadline, but by Jove, I want to try. Because those are some damned pretty dragons, yessssss.
I'm going to try my best to get a picture done in time for this it looks like a lot of fun. My tablet isn't working right now though so they are gonna have to be pencil drawings >_
I'm going to try my best to get a picture done in time for this it looks like a lot of fun. My tablet isn't working right now though so they are gonna have to be pencil drawings >_
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9