Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Population
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Cool You must first pass several tests before you may change to Earth.

1) Learn to yodel and dance the mamushka much like Fester and Gomez Addams could

2) You must learn to speak 18 other languages including 4 ancient unspeakable ones and 3 fantasy or book world languages, bonuses for learning the language of EarthPun (It is a real thing as of 2 seconds ago where I forgot the space key existed )

3) You must accept Eartshaker as your father (Unlike Luke who wouldn't accept Vader, bad luke, very bad. )

4) You must dance the dance that is the earth dance of the earth that only Earth members know upon their begining of a clan and only then will EarthShaker shake his magnificent mountain-butt and create a lair for you in his doman.

5) We never speak of Earth flight, we are the silent ones lurking in the dark and attack with gifts (most of us anyways others attack with love or advice but they are also gifts so shhh secret hush hush times start now)

6) There is no 6, this number does not exist in the Earth lands, we are number 1, no other numbers exist, that is the sole thing you must admit upon entry into Dragonhome

7) This is just a numbered post now, but these are legit Rules, other Earthies Im sure will approve of them ~
@Cool You must first pass several tests before you may change to Earth.

1) Learn to yodel and dance the mamushka much like Fester and Gomez Addams could

2) You must learn to speak 18 other languages including 4 ancient unspeakable ones and 3 fantasy or book world languages, bonuses for learning the language of EarthPun (It is a real thing as of 2 seconds ago where I forgot the space key existed )

3) You must accept Eartshaker as your father (Unlike Luke who wouldn't accept Vader, bad luke, very bad. )

4) You must dance the dance that is the earth dance of the earth that only Earth members know upon their begining of a clan and only then will EarthShaker shake his magnificent mountain-butt and create a lair for you in his doman.

5) We never speak of Earth flight, we are the silent ones lurking in the dark and attack with gifts (most of us anyways others attack with love or advice but they are also gifts so shhh secret hush hush times start now)

6) There is no 6, this number does not exist in the Earth lands, we are number 1, no other numbers exist, that is the sole thing you must admit upon entry into Dragonhome

7) This is just a numbered post now, but these are legit Rules, other Earthies Im sure will approve of them ~
vTHE CLAN OF HELLSYv
zUgpHtm.pngtumblr_inline_mt87z4oS7l1qin4e5.pngDurion.gif
Praise Earthshaker, blood to the dragon god.
Praise Earthshaker, blood to the dragon god.
@Ashtiel I think I love you.

Awww, is Plague getting the fewest new people now? Are the newbies scared? 83
@Ashtiel I think I love you.

Awww, is Plague getting the fewest new people now? Are the newbies scared? 83
@Seminai May I ask how you obtain these numbers? Curious as to whether I could find them out myself in future.
@Seminai May I ask how you obtain these numbers? Curious as to whether I could find them out myself in future.
mnhny.png 4fxtl3.png
@Genopath
On the World Map (left sidebar) each land lists how many people are in that flight, I wrote down the numbers before registration opened and after (and will be doing so again now that I'm awake) :3
@Genopath
On the World Map (left sidebar) each land lists how many people are in that flight, I wrote down the numbers before registration opened and after (and will be doing so again now that I'm awake) :3
@Seminai ...That is incredibly simple and I can't believe I didn't notice before. XD Thank you!
@Seminai ...That is incredibly simple and I can't believe I didn't notice before. XD Thank you!
mnhny.png 4fxtl3.png
^Bump - Updated with today's numbers.

@Genopath
You're welcome :3
^Bump - Updated with today's numbers.

@Genopath
You're welcome :3
LOL wind is still the largest, and has gained the most clans so far XD oh my...
LOL wind is still the largest, and has gained the most clans so far XD oh my...
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
^Okay finally last update :3
^Okay finally last update :3
[quote name="Seminai" date="2013-09-03 01:46:35"] Flight: Water Before: 1957 After: 2205 Flight: Fire Before: 1984 After: 2203 [/quote] Alright, someone from Water flight needs to defect ASAP and come to Fire flight. I mean look at those ridiculous numbers.
Seminai wrote on 2013-09-03 01:46:35:
Flight: Water
Before: 1957
After: 2205

Flight: Fire
Before: 1984
After: 2203
Alright, someone from Water flight needs to defect ASAP and come to Fire flight. I mean look at those ridiculous numbers.
ccDyspX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7