Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Population
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
While I'm excited to have more people in Wind, I'd like to see some join the other flights as well. :3 Maybe even things out a little bit more.

And Earth really is tiny, they need more love. D:
While I'm excited to have more people in Wind, I'd like to see some join the other flights as well. :3 Maybe even things out a little bit more.

And Earth really is tiny, they need more love. D:
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

i wonder how itll turn out too haha! *will be stalking this thread*
i wonder how itll turn out too haha! *will be stalking this thread*
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
^Updated it though I have included that it's an estimate as I realize some people still need to decide :3
^Updated it though I have included that it's an estimate as I realize some people still need to decide :3
You can't spell wind without win. Just saying.
You can't spell wind without win. Just saying.
tumblr_inline_ncgrdk8eCt1seh6yq.gif
I shall take good care of all the new little firelings. *smiles dangerously*
I shall take good care of all the new little firelings. *smiles dangerously*
@Seminai 3k+ so far. Not bad... almost in line with FR's announcement of 4.5k new accounts.
@Seminai 3k+ so far. Not bad... almost in line with FR's announcement of 4.5k new accounts.

Nifty thread! Seems like everything was pretty consistent with how numbers went before. Exceptice got a few more. But I think people expected that due to dominance. I wonder if earth and fire suffer due to head cannon and eye color. Before I picked fire it did occur to me that fire is done and done so I might rather pick something more exotic.
Nifty thread! Seems like everything was pretty consistent with how numbers went before. Exceptice got a few more. But I think people expected that due to dominance. I wonder if earth and fire suffer due to head cannon and eye color. Before I picked fire it did occur to me that fire is done and done so I might rather pick something more exotic.
MS1.gifMS2.pngMS3.pngMS4.pngMS5.png
Threads not updated currently, art is FPO
@Adrolien
Yeah hopefully everyone else will pick soon, no idea where the last 1.5k are going to settle down :/ But wow that's a lot more newbies then I was expecting and the site is still pretty fast.
@Adrolien
Yeah hopefully everyone else will pick soon, no idea where the last 1.5k are going to settle down :/ But wow that's a lot more newbies then I was expecting and the site is still pretty fast.
Water flight, wat r u doin. You can't pass Fire flight in population, no get back here.

Well, I guess it's okay. You're still part of the 'least populated flights' club along with Earth and us. It's a special club.
Water flight, wat r u doin. You can't pass Fire flight in population, no get back here.

Well, I guess it's okay. You're still part of the 'least populated flights' club along with Earth and us. It's a special club.
ccDyspX.png
@Seminai Will be interesting to see xD And yeah so far so good. Bit of a slow down but not as bad as I had thought. Guess the real test would be this coming weekend when a lot more people have the time to be online.

@Nineteen LOL
@Seminai Will be interesting to see xD And yeah so far so good. Bit of a slow down but not as bad as I had thought. Guess the real test would be this coming weekend when a lot more people have the time to be online.

@Nineteen LOL

1 2 3 4 5 6 7