Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Iri/Shim Spiral Clutch Giveaway!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
Wow, this is a great opportunity; I'd love a ticket please!
Wow, this is a great opportunity; I'd love a ticket please!
Woah, this is incredible. I think it's a great thing that you're offering a Spiral to those of us whom do not have the means nor funds to obtain one! Looks like I qualify for five tickets.
Woah, this is incredible. I think it's a great thing that you're offering a Spiral to those of us whom do not have the means nor funds to obtain one! Looks like I qualify for five tickets.
chez_siggy_1.png
Cadog the snapper turtle approves.>:D
Cadog the snapper turtle approves.>:D
sell me leafy moths72_animated.gif i need them
I'll take the one free ticket because I can. :D Nothing else applies to me
I'll take the one free ticket because I can. :D Nothing else applies to me
Can I please get 1 ticket? I don't qualify for any more than that x3

Can I please get 1 ticket? I don't qualify for any more than that x3

DragonEnchantress - Gaia | #19969 - Wajas
DEForeverArcane.png
@dualscepters I'd like to join. :3
@dualscepters I'd like to join. :3
Hoarding.
5161.png & 23093.png
Oh this is so nice. xx I don&#039;t have any non-starter dragons yet, or any genes yet. (I want to put genes on my Sugar and LimeZest though. <3 Aren&#039;t they cute?) This is so sweet of you!

I&#039;m not Shadow, I hope you don&#039;t mind Light-Flighters! Though I think you can&#039;t have Shadows without the Light! :) :) :)
Oh this is so nice. xx I don&#039;t have any non-starter dragons yet, or any genes yet. (I want to put genes on my Sugar and LimeZest though. <3 Aren&#039;t they cute?) This is so sweet of you!

I&#039;m not Shadow, I hope you don&#039;t mind Light-Flighters! Though I think you can&#039;t have Shadows without the Light! :) :) :)
FRFlightPrideBannerLight_zpsb04aa25a.png
Aw man if only this were a couple weeks ago I&#039;d be eligible for more tickets. Ah well, one ticket for me then.
Aw man if only this were a couple weeks ago I&#039;d be eligible for more tickets. Ah well, one ticket for me then.
she/her | 8sddrpT.png| fae/faer
Our Flight is the Flight that will pierce the Heavens!
@Nutmeg
They are adorable :) I love LimeZest&#039;s coloring especially - leaf is a great color

And again, since I&#039;m posting: everyone so far has been added!
@Nutmeg
They are adorable :) I love LimeZest&#039;s coloring especially - leaf is a great color

And again, since I&#039;m posting: everyone so far has been added!
That is a lovely color spread. Ah why not try, eh?
The worst thing that can happen is a failure, and what is a Shadow but one to enjoy a game of chance.
That is a lovely color spread. Ah why not try, eh?
The worst thing that can happen is a failure, and what is a Shadow but one to enjoy a game of chance.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23