Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Iri/Shim Spiral Clutch Giveaway!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
I would love to enter! Thank you for holding this raffle. :^)

I believe I qualify for the "newbie" tickets as well? I have only plentiful breeds and just one gene between all of my dragons.
I would love to enter! Thank you for holding this raffle. :^)

I believe I qualify for the "newbie" tickets as well? I have only plentiful breeds and just one gene between all of my dragons.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I'd love a ticket! Spirals are lovely!

I've been on for a couple weeks, but I only have mirror, fae, guardian and tundra dragons. I have three single-gened dragons. So I don't know if that qualifies me for "newbie" or not.
I'd love a ticket! Spirals are lovely!

I've been on for a couple weeks, but I only have mirror, fae, guardian and tundra dragons. I have three single-gened dragons. So I don't know if that qualifies me for "newbie" or not.
I'm an artist! I paint canvases and draw coloring pages! See my gallery: www.puffbird.net

Subscribe to my Patreon for monthly/weekly coloring pages, or just visit for the occasional freebies and monthly e-postcards!
Oh! One ticket, if you please! You have a gorgeous pair, there. <3
Oh! One ticket, if you please! You have a gorgeous pair, there. <3
Everyone up until this post should now be added!
If you see that you haven&#039;t been added for some reason, please ping me!
Everyone up until this post should now be added!
If you see that you haven&#039;t been added for some reason, please ping me!
Interested in my one ticket *cheezy smile*
Interested in my one ticket *cheezy smile*
http://thekingsburrow.weebly.com/
Please may I have a ticket. Your spirals are just amazing!
Please may I have a ticket. Your spirals are just amazing!
Whooo, Spirals :D Don&#039;t have this one yet, one ticket please!
Thanks ^^
Whooo, Spirals :D Don&#039;t have this one yet, one ticket please!
Thanks ^^
I would like to enter, please and I am part of the shadow clan.

Thank you. : )
I would like to enter, please and I am part of the shadow clan.

Thank you. : )
jt3PpxV.png
May I enter? I am also a member of the shadow flight, please and thank you.
May I enter? I am also a member of the shadow flight, please and thank you.
Oh oh oh! Can I join?

I think I count as a newbie, since the most I&#039;ve got are faes with speckle/shimmer, and a guardian with shimmer. No one&#039;s double-gened, and I&#039;ve only got three of the four starter breeds chilling in my lair.

Those spirals are LOVELY. I can&#039;t wait to see what sort of babies you wind up getting!
Oh oh oh! Can I join?

I think I count as a newbie, since the most I&#039;ve got are faes with speckle/shimmer, and a guardian with shimmer. No one&#039;s double-gened, and I&#039;ve only got three of the four starter breeds chilling in my lair.

Those spirals are LOVELY. I can&#039;t wait to see what sort of babies you wind up getting!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23