Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Did you hear?
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@AviatorPi
On unrelated news, did you know @Stormcatcher actually doesn't eat seafood anymore? There's a theory going around the company that the reason he doesn't eat much is because he's developed a hatred of seafood, but can barely stomach anything else. Something to do with the @Tidelord, perhaps? Since he does seem to be the nearest source of seafood for the deserts.
@AviatorPi
On unrelated news, did you know @Stormcatcher actually doesn't eat seafood anymore? There's a theory going around the company that the reason he doesn't eat much is because he's developed a hatred of seafood, but can barely stomach anything else. Something to do with the @Tidelord, perhaps? Since he does seem to be the nearest source of seafood for the deserts.
V9yg0X3.png frt_pronouns.png
hoard_sales.png
separator.png
pixel_headshots.png
separator.png
temp.png
Well of course @Stormcatcher doesn't eat seafood anymore! Didn't you hear about the nasty case of food poisoning he got at the last all deity sushi night? @Tidelord tried to blame @Plaguebringer, but @Gladekeeper seemed very, very happy to take Stormcatcher home to "look after him" and @Lightweaver mentioned she thought it was all kind of, pardon the pun, fishy, whatever that means.
Well of course @Stormcatcher doesn't eat seafood anymore! Didn't you hear about the nasty case of food poisoning he got at the last all deity sushi night? @Tidelord tried to blame @Plaguebringer, but @Gladekeeper seemed very, very happy to take Stormcatcher home to "look after him" and @Lightweaver mentioned she thought it was all kind of, pardon the pun, fishy, whatever that means.
This is a thing of beauty.
This is a thing of beauty.
tumblr_onqz86NEs81sl68fro1_500.png
Hmph, everyone knows @Lightweaver has had a thing for @Stormcatcher ever since his office party awhile back. She never could get over @Gladekeeper throwing paper out of the trash bin. Lightweaver's exact words were, "That tree hugging hypocrite", but you didn't hear that from me.
Hmph, everyone knows @Lightweaver has had a thing for @Stormcatcher ever since his office party awhile back. She never could get over @Gladekeeper throwing paper out of the trash bin. Lightweaver's exact words were, "That tree hugging hypocrite", but you didn't hear that from me.
I heard that @Tidelord didn't like @Stormcatcher eating all the seafood so he asked @Plaguebringer to do a little...toxicating here and there. But hey, it could have been just bad seafood.(don't tell the @Tidelord I said that.)
I heard that @Tidelord didn't like @Stormcatcher eating all the seafood so he asked @Plaguebringer to do a little...toxicating here and there. But hey, it could have been just bad seafood.(don't tell the @Tidelord I said that.)
8EUReD3.pngPxFMdXM.png
[quote name="Bark" date="2013-08-02 17:10:14"]This thread is the best thing. Anywhooo~ [i]I heard that @Icewarden had a certain bearded lady-deity in mind when he was fluffing up the first female Tundra.[/i][/quote] Oh my gosh the mental image that flew through my head when I read that -- *needs brain bleach*
Bark wrote on 2013-08-02 17:10:14:
This thread is the best thing.
Anywhooo~

I heard that @Icewarden had a certain bearded lady-deity in mind when he was fluffing up the first female Tundra.

Oh my gosh the mental image that flew through my head when I read that -- *needs brain bleach*
Shine forth, and hold your light close.
light_small.png
Many of us have noticed the sudden increase of fallen autumn leaves in the market. I think it has something to do with the harvest festival @Gladekeeper had recently. Heard that @Earthshaker , @Icewarden , @Windsinger and some others were invited. Rumor says that @Icewarden got drunk after drinking too much rowanberryjuice and then tried to impress the other deities by flexing his muscles and bragging about his brute strength. When @Windsinger started playing along and showing off his own muscles, @Icewarden went into drunken rage and started wrestling with @Windsinger . The episode gave the forest quite a shake, before @Gladekeeper restrained and separated the two with the help of @Earthshaker . After getting scolded by @Gladekeeper , @Icewarden apologised and promised to make up for the damages he'd caused. Many of our poor trees were left bare and are still recovering from the abuse they went through.
Many of us have noticed the sudden increase of fallen autumn leaves in the market. I think it has something to do with the harvest festival @Gladekeeper had recently. Heard that @Earthshaker , @Icewarden , @Windsinger and some others were invited. Rumor says that @Icewarden got drunk after drinking too much rowanberryjuice and then tried to impress the other deities by flexing his muscles and bragging about his brute strength. When @Windsinger started playing along and showing off his own muscles, @Icewarden went into drunken rage and started wrestling with @Windsinger . The episode gave the forest quite a shake, before @Gladekeeper restrained and separated the two with the help of @Earthshaker . After getting scolded by @Gladekeeper , @Icewarden apologised and promised to make up for the damages he'd caused. Many of our poor trees were left bare and are still recovering from the abuse they went through.
8wF4Uc8.png
Well I heard from a friend over in lightning that they heard from a passing nature sprite that had talked to a pearcatcher who saw @Gladekeeper was poking around in the windswept plateau looking for @Windsinger
But that couldn't be true, could it?
Well I heard from a friend over in lightning that they heard from a passing nature sprite that had talked to a pearcatcher who saw @Gladekeeper was poking around in the windswept plateau looking for @Windsinger
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
[quote name="firewyrm2018" date="2014-11-15 09:09:26"]Well [b]I[/b] heard from a friend over in lightning that they heard from a passing nature sprite that had talked to a pearcatcher who saw @Gladekeeper was poking around in the windswept plateau looking for @Windsinger But that couldn't be true, could it?[/quote] I don't know where you heard that, but i'm pretty sure @Gladekeeper was at the Tempest Spire with @Stormcatcher. She spends a ton of time there as of late, but I assume those two are kinda allies. Their people sending each other exalt fodder in pushes and everything. But to keep the bond, I think they probably get a [i]little[/i] more personal at times.
firewyrm2018 wrote on 2014-11-15 09:09:26:

I don't know where you heard that, but i'm pretty sure @Gladekeeper was at the Tempest Spire with @Stormcatcher. She spends a ton of time there as of late, but I assume those two are kinda allies. Their people sending each other exalt fodder in pushes and everything. But to keep the bond, I think they probably get a little more personal at times.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Mutation
Speaking of sending exalt fodder, didn't Lightning aid Nature this past week, I've heard there was a veritable surge of already trained exalts-to-be that were sent to the Behemoth. Me thinks someone is trying to woo @Gladekeeper by out-gifting @Tidelord (and wouldn't that be a circus, father and son fighting over the same woman - who's younger than both of them, natch!)
@Mutation
Speaking of sending exalt fodder, didn't Lightning aid Nature this past week, I've heard there was a veritable surge of already trained exalts-to-be that were sent to the Behemoth. Me thinks someone is trying to woo @Gladekeeper by out-gifting @Tidelord (and wouldn't that be a circus, father and son fighting over the same woman - who's younger than both of them, natch!)
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27