Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Did you hear?
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27
Well! I never knew that @Arcanist was such a ladies man! Seems like only @Plaguebringer and @Flamecaller are yet to fall to him. Then again... they're most certainly a pair, and who would want to come between that? Let the apocalyptic beings stay together, I say. Better off for the rest of pus. Plus you wouldn't want either of them upset with you. While looking down the other day at the border, however, seems like the rot isn't too happy with arcane right now... I wonder what that could mean?

((i feel like a gossipy old lady its so fun))
Well! I never knew that @Arcanist was such a ladies man! Seems like only @Plaguebringer and @Flamecaller are yet to fall to him. Then again... they're most certainly a pair, and who would want to come between that? Let the apocalyptic beings stay together, I say. Better off for the rest of pus. Plus you wouldn't want either of them upset with you. While looking down the other day at the border, however, seems like the rot isn't too happy with arcane right now... I wonder what that could mean?

((i feel like a gossipy old lady its so fun))
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
Just found this out. This isn't a joke:

Hope is gone from the lair of @Lightweaver and is now in the lair of @Shadowbinder!! Boston is the company of Lightweaver now.

Who here things Boston pulled something so he could continue to try and eat Lightweaver out of house and home?
Just found this out. This isn't a joke:

Hope is gone from the lair of @Lightweaver and is now in the lair of @Shadowbinder!! Boston is the company of Lightweaver now.

Who here things Boston pulled something so he could continue to try and eat Lightweaver out of house and home?
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@shiroi
Well I'VE NOTICED THAT Pappa Noodle [@Windsinger] has been acing quite strangely lately, I mean humming songs isn't usually his thing? + we've gotten some good food lately, perhaps he has found a special someone?Certain it's either @gladekeeper but more positive perhaps @shadowbinder has made her way to our noodle daddy?
@windsinger and @shadowbinder have certainly something going on~
BUT we know @Tidelord would not be too hapoy about this because what I've known from the rumours is he's got a mere crush on @shadowbinder +
I was helping @windsinger cook lately and he said @Tidelord should be better off with @plaguebringer or @lightweaver ... i think @windsinger wants @shadowbinder and @gladekeeper as his ladies~ YOU KNOW SOMETHING ELS? HE ALSO mentioned something about @Arcanist teaching @Lightweaver some magic and sparkles and stuff, you know since @lightweaver really likes glitter
Glitter couple perhaps?

@shinyswablu omg yes its so much fun!

LAST THING IS at page 1 of the lair someone said @windsinger and @shadowbinder wanted to make little dragons AND at page 5 @shadowbinder posts "Every word that has been said so far is 100% true..." DUN DUN DUUUUUN
@shiroi
Well I'VE NOTICED THAT Pappa Noodle [@Windsinger] has been acing quite strangely lately, I mean humming songs isn't usually his thing? + we've gotten some good food lately, perhaps he has found a special someone?Certain it's either @gladekeeper but more positive perhaps @shadowbinder has made her way to our noodle daddy?
@windsinger and @shadowbinder have certainly something going on~
BUT we know @Tidelord would not be too hapoy about this because what I've known from the rumours is he's got a mere crush on @shadowbinder +
I was helping @windsinger cook lately and he said @Tidelord should be better off with @plaguebringer or @lightweaver ... i think @windsinger wants @shadowbinder and @gladekeeper as his ladies~ YOU KNOW SOMETHING ELS? HE ALSO mentioned something about @Arcanist teaching @Lightweaver some magic and sparkles and stuff, you know since @lightweaver really likes glitter
Glitter couple perhaps?

@shinyswablu omg yes its so much fun!

LAST THING IS at page 1 of the lair someone said @windsinger and @shadowbinder wanted to make little dragons AND at page 5 @shadowbinder posts "Every word that has been said so far is 100% true..." DUN DUN DUUUUUN
tumblr_na0ev0Uf9z1qg4nnwo2_r1_500.gif
~not all those who wander are lost~
@warriorjames Looking at @Shadowbinder 's lair, I just realized Hope is technically a Shadow dragon. Maybe she just moved back in with her parent? @Shadowbinder 's page DOES say all her children come home....
@warriorjames Looking at @Shadowbinder 's lair, I just realized Hope is technically a Shadow dragon. Maybe she just moved back in with her parent? @Shadowbinder 's page DOES say all her children come home....
2mo18w3.jpg24zj993.jpg263ddm9.jpg
@windsinger 's page says "Follow the breeze - Adventure time at The Observatory!"

Isn't the observatory where the Arcanist lives?
@windsinger 's page says "Follow the breeze - Adventure time at The Observatory!"

Isn't the observatory where the Arcanist lives?
also bumping and pinging everygod here because they need to see this gossip

@windsinger @shadowbinder @lightweaver @Arcanist @Earthshaker @Gladekeeper @Icewarden @Plaguebringer @Flamecaller @Tidelord @stormcatcher
also bumping and pinging everygod here because they need to see this gossip

@windsinger @shadowbinder @lightweaver @Arcanist @Earthshaker @Gladekeeper @Icewarden @Plaguebringer @Flamecaller @Tidelord @stormcatcher
bump we need more deity gossip
bump we need more deity gossip
Eh?

The deities are secretly toothbrushes.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=1168156&page=1
Eh?

The deities are secretly toothbrushes.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=1168156&page=1
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
I heard from one of the shadow sprites who knows a wind sprite who's friends with one of the @Lightweaver's assistants that they overheard the sleepover she and @Gladekeeper had when she had to cheer Gladekeeper up because @Arcanist cancelled their date to spend time with @Plaguebringer, and while the two were having girl talk, the Lightweaver suggested that Gladekeeper get revenge by going out with @Stormcatcher, and Gladekeeper called him ugly!
I heard from one of the shadow sprites who knows a wind sprite who's friends with one of the @Lightweaver's assistants that they overheard the sleepover she and @Gladekeeper had when she had to cheer Gladekeeper up because @Arcanist cancelled their date to spend time with @Plaguebringer, and while the two were having girl talk, the Lightweaver suggested that Gladekeeper get revenge by going out with @Stormcatcher, and Gladekeeper called him ugly!
Well I heard that @Flamecaller has been spending a little too much time with @Lightweaver!! Perhaps some sparks are flying? It certainly seems like the dawn of a new relationship!

im a disgusting shipper and i make puns
also please imagine flamecaller making terrible pickup lines
Well I heard that @Flamecaller has been spending a little too much time with @Lightweaver!! Perhaps some sparks are flying? It certainly seems like the dawn of a new relationship!

im a disgusting shipper and i make puns
also please imagine flamecaller making terrible pickup lines
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27