Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | IVE GONE CRAZY WITH FAMILY PEDIGREES
1 2 3 4
Alright guys, I've done the unthinkable. I've decided to trace the lineage of not only my progenitors and their babies, but also the lineage of my second pairing, my Guardian Threeda and my Mirror Leviathan.

What happened can only be explained as the Snowball Effect. While my Progenitor line is quite small with only 16 individual dragons, Threeda and Leviathan are both second generation dragons with brothers and sisters. Their family tree grew to over 236 dragons and counting.

See my Progenitor line here.

Explore the Timeline of Threeda and Leviathan here.

Each dragon has the hatchdate, what Breed it (supposedly) started out as, What breed it is now, If they have exalted or not, and the website linking to the individual dragon's page.

I plan on keeping these up-to-date, so please, if you are on this list, if you see your dragon, or if you know you're going to be hatching/breed-changing soon, please let me know! I will do my best to add everything in (it's quite a huge task; this alone took me all morning). I'm going to see if there is a way to allow public editing of the family trees as they grow.

Also, if you would like to make your own, the site is called http://www.familyecho.com You have to log in to save your tree, but it's nothing major and you can always come back to it.

How far back does your Dragon Lineage go?
Alright guys, I've done the unthinkable. I've decided to trace the lineage of not only my progenitors and their babies, but also the lineage of my second pairing, my Guardian Threeda and my Mirror Leviathan.

What happened can only be explained as the Snowball Effect. While my Progenitor line is quite small with only 16 individual dragons, Threeda and Leviathan are both second generation dragons with brothers and sisters. Their family tree grew to over 236 dragons and counting.

See my Progenitor line here.

Explore the Timeline of Threeda and Leviathan here.

Each dragon has the hatchdate, what Breed it (supposedly) started out as, What breed it is now, If they have exalted or not, and the website linking to the individual dragon's page.

I plan on keeping these up-to-date, so please, if you are on this list, if you see your dragon, or if you know you're going to be hatching/breed-changing soon, please let me know! I will do my best to add everything in (it's quite a huge task; this alone took me all morning). I'm going to see if there is a way to allow public editing of the family trees as they grow.

Also, if you would like to make your own, the site is called http://www.familyecho.com You have to log in to save your tree, but it's nothing major and you can always come back to it.

How far back does your Dragon Lineage go?
This is a really fun idea! I personally love tracking my dragons' relatives, so I might try something like this eventually. Good luck keeping it up-to-date!
This is a really fun idea! I personally love tracking my dragons' relatives, so I might try something like this eventually. Good luck keeping it up-to-date!
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
@Kauria Thanks! I debated pinging everyone who was related to my dragons, but there were so many names and clans to go through, and it was just too much. I'm hoping people move through and see their dragons though.

If you make a family lineage, do let me know! I'd love to see it. I still need to do a lineage for my one Ice/Midnight Fae as well, since while he has no mate, he does have parents.
@Kauria Thanks! I debated pinging everyone who was related to my dragons, but there were so many names and clans to go through, and it was just too much. I'm hoping people move through and see their dragons though.

If you make a family lineage, do let me know! I'd love to see it. I still need to do a lineage for my one Ice/Midnight Fae as well, since while he has no mate, he does have parents.
@PuppyChow Pretty cool idea xD
@PuppyChow Pretty cool idea xD

Neat! I was considering doing this too, but some of my dragons are 3rd gens and have so many siblings and half-siblings it was a bit ridiculous. I have all of their direct lineages written down, though.
Neat! I was considering doing this too, but some of my dragons are 3rd gens and have so many siblings and half-siblings it was a bit ridiculous. I have all of their direct lineages written down, though.
This sounds like a surprising amount of fun *_* but...

I'm having trouble viewing the tree on the website??? It's just blank for me :/
This sounds like a surprising amount of fun *_* but...

I'm having trouble viewing the tree on the website??? It's just blank for me :/
lZEZOSe.png
That's pretty awesome. and it could actually be helpful in some ways. I think I found my project for the evening.
That's pretty awesome. and it could actually be helpful in some ways. I think I found my project for the evening.
sig.jpg
Well... there goes my evening.

Thanks for linking the site, though, it looks awesome! :D

Also, I'm glad I'm still relatively new at this, so my clan isn't that big!
Well... there goes my evening.

Thanks for linking the site, though, it looks awesome! :D

Also, I'm glad I'm still relatively new at this, so my clan isn't that big!
lairbannerstabee.png

fzrz.png
Ooooooh, very nice! I've been wanting to do something like that with my own dragons and their babies, especially since I want to sell most of the babies I get and see how far I can spread my dragons X3 Thanks for linking the site and everything!
Ooooooh, very nice! I've been wanting to do something like that with my own dragons and their babies, especially since I want to sell most of the babies I get and see how far I can spread my dragons X3 Thanks for linking the site and everything!
Ok, this is becoming insanity! Just going from my Main Pair and their children and mates. I'm up to 34 and counting! I think it's a much larger project than I can keep up with! Kudos to those who do it.

When I got into one of my first clutch's mates.. who had 5 siblings and most of them and offspring.. and their offspring had offspring. WOWZA!
Ok, this is becoming insanity! Just going from my Main Pair and their children and mates. I'm up to 34 and counting! I think it's a much larger project than I can keep up with! Kudos to those who do it.

When I got into one of my first clutch's mates.. who had 5 siblings and most of them and offspring.. and their offspring had offspring. WOWZA!
sig.jpg
1 2 3 4