Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | IVE GONE CRAZY WITH FAMILY PEDIGREES
1 2 3 4
I also used family echo for a cat simulator. That was a bit complicated for me, but I'm interested in seeing it work here.
I also used family echo for a cat simulator. That was a bit complicated for me, but I'm interested in seeing it work here.
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
This looks fun, thanks for linking!
This looks fun, thanks for linking!
Oh this looks like fun. :D I enjoy breedable genealogy.

And just think: We're only on the third generation of dragons.
Oh this looks like fun. :D I enjoy breedable genealogy.

And just think: We're only on the third generation of dragons.

LTuUX3R.png

everything happens so much
nrPzdF6.png

I'M GONNA DRINK IT LIKE A PERSON
Oh my Stormcatcher this got out of hand quickly XD I thought it would be easy enough because so far my progenitors have only had three daughters, and one of those girls was exalted and another hasn&#039;t even reached the end of her first cooldown yet - but boy was I wrong! Just by following the mate of the remaining daughter I&#039;ve wound up adding several more families. I&#039;m having a hard time remembering where I am on this anymore >.<
Oh my Stormcatcher this got out of hand quickly XD I thought it would be easy enough because so far my progenitors have only had three daughters, and one of those girls was exalted and another hasn&#039;t even reached the end of her first cooldown yet - but boy was I wrong! Just by following the mate of the remaining daughter I&#039;ve wound up adding several more families. I&#039;m having a hard time remembering where I am on this anymore >.<
@Maelstrym @Rayania Like I said, SNOWBALLING. It grows really fast, oh my gosh, but it was so much fun to keep going and going. I was amazed at how far the tree went; there was really no true "beginning" since so many of the dragons were beginners. I think the lowest number I hit was 1587, and they were dragons born on June 5th. *w*

Just wait until you get to 236 dragons... /dies/

@Plagueheart It&#039;s possible that the entire site has already entered into 5th generation dragons, actually. Some of the older couples I had seen really went far back, though few went past 3 or 4.

@Moxana Oh that&#039;s unfortunate! I just tried and it works fine on my computer. It may be flash-based, so if your player needs updating it might be that. I haven&#039;t seen anyone else having troubles, but if they are I will keep looking into it.

Also, I&#039;d love to see people geneologies for their dragons! Who knows, they may start linking up and maybe one day we&#039;ll see that we all share a common ancestor. OwO
@Maelstrym @Rayania Like I said, SNOWBALLING. It grows really fast, oh my gosh, but it was so much fun to keep going and going. I was amazed at how far the tree went; there was really no true "beginning" since so many of the dragons were beginners. I think the lowest number I hit was 1587, and they were dragons born on June 5th. *w*

Just wait until you get to 236 dragons... /dies/

@Plagueheart It&#039;s possible that the entire site has already entered into 5th generation dragons, actually. Some of the older couples I had seen really went far back, though few went past 3 or 4.

@Moxana Oh that&#039;s unfortunate! I just tried and it works fine on my computer. It may be flash-based, so if your player needs updating it might be that. I haven&#039;t seen anyone else having troubles, but if they are I will keep looking into it.

Also, I&#039;d love to see people geneologies for their dragons! Who knows, they may start linking up and maybe one day we&#039;ll see that we all share a common ancestor. OwO
Oh my gosh, I have been searching for something like this forever! Thank you for sharing this awesome tool - I know how I&#039;m going spend my time tonight!
Oh my gosh, I have been searching for something like this forever! Thank you for sharing this awesome tool - I know how I&#039;m going spend my time tonight!
Stuff I'm working on:
Seclusa | My Art
Too bad there wasn&#039;t a way to link to the dragon&#039;s owner from that site. It would be really cool if it allowed you to upload pictures too
Too bad there wasn&#039;t a way to link to the dragon&#039;s owner from that site. It would be really cool if it allowed you to upload pictures too

What is dead may never die
@noiselessness No problem! As soon as I found the site, I knew I had to share it. I found it to be a really easy and interactive tool for tracking everything, and it was a lot of fun. A bit of a chore, but once I got a rhythm down, it went lot faster. ^w^
@noiselessness No problem! As soon as I found the site, I knew I had to share it. I found it to be a really easy and interactive tool for tracking everything, and it was a lot of fun. A bit of a chore, but once I got a rhythm down, it went lot faster. ^w^
Through collaboration we&#039;ll create one giant map of all the dragons on Flight Rising! \o/ If only there weren&#039;t so many to keep track of XD

This is what I&#039;ve got so far for mine. It&#039;s nowhere near finished yet. I&#039;ve still got a loooooot of siblings to add, and then all their mates and children and possibly children&#039;s mates. XD Someday it&#039;ll be done. Someday.
Through collaboration we&#039;ll create one giant map of all the dragons on Flight Rising! \o/ If only there weren&#039;t so many to keep track of XD

This is what I&#039;ve got so far for mine. It&#039;s nowhere near finished yet. I&#039;ve still got a loooooot of siblings to add, and then all their mates and children and possibly children&#039;s mates. XD Someday it&#039;ll be done. Someday.
What have you DONE I already had so many time vampires in my life noooooooooooooo....
What have you DONE I already had so many time vampires in my life noooooooooooooo....
w3FkmQd.pngnYfqvkJ.pngkX1MmEz.pngE9LEaQN.pngAy0lrzd.png
1 2 3 4