Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | IVE GONE CRAZY WITH FAMILY PEDIGREES
1 2 3 4
I loved this idea, and I started trying it...And then I thought it would be a good idea to get started on my progenitor's original baby's extended line and why did I think this was a good idea. It just keeps going. It doesn't...Why doesn't it end? *sobs quietly*
I loved this idea, and I started trying it...And then I thought it would be a good idea to get started on my progenitor's original baby's extended line and why did I think this was a good idea. It just keeps going. It doesn't...Why doesn't it end? *sobs quietly*
@maleficent I love that moment (I hit it more than once) where you sit there and you keep going and all you can think is "Oh my god what am I doing why can I not stop" and then I think "okay one more lineage, then it HAS TO BE DONE" and it never it /cries/
@maleficent I love that moment (I hit it more than once) where you sit there and you keep going and all you can think is "Oh my god what am I doing why can I not stop" and then I think "okay one more lineage, then it HAS TO BE DONE" and it never it /cries/
@PuppyChow I have literally forced myself to stop because I had about fifteen tabs open, and each of them had at least two babies each, plus there were three I needed to go back and add children for...It's so much fun, though xD One more lineage!
@PuppyChow I have literally forced myself to stop because I had about fifteen tabs open, and each of them had at least two babies each, plus there were three I needed to go back and add children for...It's so much fun, though xD One more lineage!
This is such a fun idea. I finished my tree so far, 21 dragons as of right now :)
http://www.familyecho.com/?p=UKQQJ&c=129mqzzl47t&f=803863889489988657

I think I might make a freewebs or something and add pictures and links to may it navigable c:
This is such a fun idea. I finished my tree so far, 21 dragons as of right now :)
http://www.familyecho.com/?p=UKQQJ&c=129mqzzl47t&f=803863889489988657

I think I might make a freewebs or something and add pictures and links to may it navigable c:
9g0BXbt.gif
This is really awesome. Going to be all over this once I finish this rp post. And you can add pictures! Gosh~
This is really awesome. Going to be all over this once I finish this rp post. And you can add pictures! Gosh~
690328pathtotruth2.png
So many dragons. I keep expanding the tree, and I'll finally think, "Maybe I can stop here," and then someone's parent is a progenitor and they'll have twenty kids and then I cry inside.
So many dragons. I keep expanding the tree, and I'll finally think, "Maybe I can stop here," and then someone's parent is a progenitor and they'll have twenty kids and then I cry inside.
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
I AM NEVER GOING TO BE FINISHED WITH THIS I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY.

Should have stopped at parents of my trades...
I AM NEVER GOING TO BE FINISHED WITH THIS I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY.

Should have stopped at parents of my trades...
MT5WnDw.pngZPHN6ju.pngMT5WnDw.png
I used that site for my real family once...took a while though XD
I think it would be cool for FR to have a family tree like Dragon Cave does.
I used that site for my real family once...took a while though XD
I think it would be cool for FR to have a family tree like Dragon Cave does.
466w8yC.png
Absolutely amazing! I love it! And I might get started on one while I still only have my progenitors and their first brood 8D
Absolutely amazing! I love it! And I might get started on one while I still only have my progenitors and their first brood 8D
FMoJ9vk.png heyZH2H.png mTAp2ld.png
OuP0IWM.png rUoKR6y.png zl1ZGZ2.png
RUGBzP5.png wDSzx9S.png vTXnFX4.png
Here's what I have so far.

It's going to take forever. FOREVER. *sobs* My lair isn't even that big...
Here's what I have so far.

It's going to take forever. FOREVER. *sobs* My lair isn't even that big...
MT5WnDw.pngZPHN6ju.pngMT5WnDw.png
1 2 3 4