Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what flight is your second pick?
If I had to pick somewhere else to belong I'd go to Arcane, but I belong in Wind and always will.

Though I have wondered about spending two months in every flight before circling back, but it would take so long and cost so much.
If I had to pick somewhere else to belong I'd go to Arcane, but I belong in Wind and always will.

Though I have wondered about spending two months in every flight before circling back, but it would take so long and cost so much.
Arcane, since I love magic and space.
Arcane, since I love magic and space.
awUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.png
She/Her ~ Fandragon tabs: 1 + 2 ~ Art Fight
oJK1fXV.png
I started in Wind and would probably go back if I HAD to switch - but Earth is where I belong <3
I started in Wind and would probably go back if I HAD to switch - but Earth is where I belong <3

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
200g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
i actually was assigned to ice, but ended up switching to arcane. plague seems awesome tho, i would maybe swotch to there if i had to
i actually was assigned to ice, but ended up switching to arcane. plague seems awesome tho, i would maybe swotch to there if i had to
MUYNhfy.pngTwYQLsq.png
hh5n4WA.png8GgdVkW.png
bYt72YT.pngeuawcWv.png
mlHpBMC.pnggBns0Su.png
WKtl2lb.png4SVfFPD.png
ive switched twice and im pretty permanent in light, but.. i'd go back to nature in a flash. earth purely for dom and aesthetic too
ive switched twice and im pretty permanent in light, but.. i'd go back to nature in a flash. earth purely for dom and aesthetic too
• hi ! im mays
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
WlSYGS1.gif
Plague or ice, I had a hard time deciding but went with fire and this is where I'll stay as I feel attached now and don't like change.
Plague for red eyes, my fav colour is red and I like red and black themes
Ice for second fav color being pale-ish blues, I like a neutral white-ish eyes and I like ice as an element.
Honestly not sure why I picked fire, it was just for the element... For elements I like fire and ice, but I like ice eyes more so ehh I don't know why.

Honestly thinking back it's probably cuz my friend group had someone already in ice flight. When I joined my friend group had a user in light, ice, wind and arcane, so I guess I ended up choosing between fire and plague, so we had another eye type when borrowing each others nests.
Plague or ice, I had a hard time deciding but went with fire and this is where I'll stay as I feel attached now and don't like change.
Plague for red eyes, my fav colour is red and I like red and black themes
Ice for second fav color being pale-ish blues, I like a neutral white-ish eyes and I like ice as an element.
Honestly not sure why I picked fire, it was just for the element... For elements I like fire and ice, but I like ice eyes more so ehh I don't know why.

Honestly thinking back it's probably cuz my friend group had someone already in ice flight. When I joined my friend group had a user in light, ice, wind and arcane, so I guess I ended up choosing between fire and plague, so we had another eye type when borrowing each others nests.
jVkbjwf.pngRhWdvX5.gif
i've considered swapping to fire before because orange is my favourite colour...but ironically, i don't like orange eyes :')

nature is also tempting because they have the most vibrantly beautiful banners imo! i find the themes of life and nourishment really interesting, too. sadly i don't really like green as a colour either T_T
i've considered swapping to fire before because orange is my favourite colour...but ironically, i don't like orange eyes :')

nature is also tempting because they have the most vibrantly beautiful banners imo! i find the themes of life and nourishment really interesting, too. sadly i don't really like green as a colour either T_T
lightning.gif
Fire or Earth, I think! I was in Earth for a while and really enjoyed it and I love both of their aesthetics [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
Fire or Earth, I think! I was in Earth for a while and really enjoyed it and I love both of their aesthetics
16441.png
Dragons for Sale!
Ice was my first pick on my first account and this one, so if I had to choose another flight, it would totally be Ice. Either Light or Fire would follow Ice because I love light themes and I also enjoy sitting near/around fires and just,,, staring.
Ice was my first pick on my first account and this one, so if I had to choose another flight, it would totally be Ice. Either Light or Fire would follow Ice because I love light themes and I also enjoy sitting near/around fires and just,,, staring.
ePOliyb.pnghh5n4WA.png
QMcoNbc.pngXnaLQeW.png
hSzgn50.pngY7MOfeL.png
NlmYDAS.pngBWs5gMJ.png
qhK4FYS.png9QQcg1Z.png
Everything in my Clan, tabs, lore, and all that, are a work in progress since I've decided to redo my Clan's lore.
ll0CfnD.png
arcane_small.png FObX7rS.png
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
6KQB58c.png
YMPbu9R.png
arcane_small.png
My first pick was fire, now I'm permanently in wind. If I had to chose, I'd choose lightning bc I dream of being a storm chaser :P
My first pick was fire, now I'm permanently in wind. If I had to chose, I'd choose lightning bc I dream of being a storm chaser :P
YMPbu9R.png JGB1EvW.png OgrHaum.png DwStNU1.png o7ZCFYm.png RfMwnPI.png twiuBT0.png r8v91MH.png