Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Oh no you don't!
ok, cant quote everyone, but there are some really good points being made here. Dusthides did just come out fairly recently (and idk why but i think they are one of my favorites, soooo darn cute)

someone mentioned how wind and water fighting created lightning and i forgot that point so IF a breed it could even be lightning (tho sandsurge /lightning hasnt been that long ago either) ..aaaaand...

it is anniversary, so that makes anything possible and i cant remember what they wrote a year ago talking about what was in the works ...so probably something hinted at all that time ago. (i think someone said something about adventure mode?)

Also i missed the dustcarve dig due to real life stuff, so sad. So it would be wonderful to have something like that to participate in.

While i adore new breeds sooo much, always happy and would never think its too soon ...i can see there being something totally different and new worth all this anticipation and agony of waiting. its so hard after three days of wondering i dont think i'm very good at patience, lol.

So excited! ...and still preparing for a new breed as there is bound to be one at some point :) and I really need to make room <3
ok, cant quote everyone, but there are some really good points being made here. Dusthides did just come out fairly recently (and idk why but i think they are one of my favorites, soooo darn cute)

someone mentioned how wind and water fighting created lightning and i forgot that point so IF a breed it could even be lightning (tho sandsurge /lightning hasnt been that long ago either) ..aaaaand...

it is anniversary, so that makes anything possible and i cant remember what they wrote a year ago talking about what was in the works ...so probably something hinted at all that time ago. (i think someone said something about adventure mode?)

Also i missed the dustcarve dig due to real life stuff, so sad. So it would be wonderful to have something like that to participate in.

While i adore new breeds sooo much, always happy and would never think its too soon ...i can see there being something totally different and new worth all this anticipation and agony of waiting. its so hard after three days of wondering i dont think i'm very good at patience, lol.

So excited! ...and still preparing for a new breed as there is bound to be one at some point :) and I really need to make room <3
6RmitDu.png
[quote name="JestersStarlight" date="2024-06-05 16:04:33" ] the tidelord might be returning, hes been gone for awhile, and with the lore, it might be time for him to return [/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3341984/2#post_56911230]Alas, nope.[/url] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2024-06-03 09:26:19" ]I'm going to gently deflate this particular hype bubble now—[b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3130790#post_3130790]don't hype yourselves up for the Tidelord's return[/url][/b] for this year's anniversary. The mystery of Tidelord's disappearance is tied to our adventure/campaign feature. I'm sorry to disappoint anyone hoping for this. That being said, there's still [i]plenty[/i] to be excited about for this anniversary! Hype away; we're just encouraging you to [b]hype responsibly[/b]. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=new friend size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote]
JestersStarlight wrote on 2024-06-05 16:04:33:
the tidelord might be returning, hes been gone for awhile, and with the lore, it might be time for him to return

Alas, nope.
Aequorin wrote on 2024-06-03 09:26:19:
I'm going to gently deflate this particular hype bubble now—don't hype yourselves up for the Tidelord's return for this year's anniversary. The mystery of Tidelord's disappearance is tied to our adventure/campaign feature. I'm sorry to disappoint anyone hoping for this.

That being said, there's still plenty to be excited about for this anniversary! Hype away; we're just encouraging you to hype responsibly.

jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

When will it start?! Anticipation!
When will it start?! Anticipation!
94408102p.pngThe warm little sun.
Whatever it is (hoping for a new breed or mini-game personally) I can’t wait for my first anniversary celebration :3
Whatever it is (hoping for a new breed or mini-game personally) I can’t wait for my first anniversary celebration :3
KE0ICNU.png j5NKKLj.png h0FvtF4.gif
@Angelsparks
I read it in a "teaser speculation" thread, based on the ocean/pirate vibes, the fact the last modern breed was 2-3 years ago (I'm not great with timing), and it's only been a month or two since the last ancient, people were posting "modern?" Then this teaser mentions breezy and I thought...hmmmm.... Just having fun with the hype <3<3
@Angelsparks
I read it in a "teaser speculation" thread, based on the ocean/pirate vibes, the fact the last modern breed was 2-3 years ago (I'm not great with timing), and it's only been a month or two since the last ancient, people were posting "modern?" Then this teaser mentions breezy and I thought...hmmmm.... Just having fun with the hype <3<3
1JQqhES.pngGOwpMlP.pngAWmHNbQ.png594nfYo.pngo454-d01-drakota77749.pngo145-d03-drakota77749.pngo145-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d02-drakota77749.pngo454-d03-drakota77749.pngo454-d04-drakota77749.pngo145-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d01-drakota77749.pngo310-d05-drakota77749.pngo310-d03-drakota77749.pngcedPG3i.png
lG9UFR1.png
I AM LOOKING RESPECTFULLY [emoji=nocturne star size=1]
I AM LOOKING RESPECTFULLY
ollie/faun/milo * they/it/faun/fluff/gif/claw * mixed lair * carrd *
wishlist

arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
Hmmmmmmm
Hmmmmmmm
lil-tiger-by-brightmyth.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

tidetoes and wendy ancient yippee
tidetoes and wendy ancient yippee
lowkey i really hope it isnt the wind ancient - we JUST got dusthides...
lowkey i really hope it isnt the wind ancient - we JUST got dusthides...
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Uh oh maybe our boat is gonna sink? Maybe we are discovering dragon atlantis??
Uh oh maybe our boat is gonna sink? Maybe we are discovering dragon atlantis??
250.png