Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New anniversity teaser got dropped!
[quote name="Dragon2NEO" date="2024-06-03 09:37:19" ] We're getting a sitewide event about fishing. Yep. Just fishing. [/quote] Stardew Valley style fishing game.
Dragon2NEO wrote on 2024-06-03 09:37:19:
We're getting a sitewide event about fishing. Yep. Just fishing.
Stardew Valley style fishing game.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
It wouldn’t make sense for it to be a new Water Modern, because the Tidelord is missing. It could relate to him, but not his return.

I honestly don’t know what it could be. I haven’t been back long enough to see the trends
It wouldn’t make sense for it to be a new Water Modern, because the Tidelord is missing. It could relate to him, but not his return.

I honestly don’t know what it could be. I haven’t been back long enough to see the trends
OH MY GOD PLEASE DUSTCARVE PART TWO

Or soemthing lore related in any way but dustcarve part two in water would be EPIK.
OH MY GOD PLEASE DUSTCARVE PART TWO

Or soemthing lore related in any way but dustcarve part two in water would be EPIK.
Accent shopCBsJXZk.gif
Ok let's stop being silly :3, we all know what the REAL anniversary event is gonna be: flight rising equivalent of a beach episode. all other functions on the site will be replaced with 'chilling' and 'volleyball'
Ok let's stop being silly :3, we all know what the REAL anniversary event is gonna be: flight rising equivalent of a beach episode. all other functions on the site will be replaced with 'chilling' and 'volleyball'
A pixel art badge of a snowy owlynx; a blueish gray cat familiar with darker spots and wings.
Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (Winona) with light eyes, a grayish blue body, and red wings and circuit patterns. She's facing left.A light pink pixel diamond.Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (WX) with fire eyes, a golden body, bronze mane and wings, and black circuit patterns. They're facing right.
Pings ok.
Badges.
Wishlist.
FR server time + 8 hours.
No no this is the aether gene expansion for real this time. The water just means aethers are getting shark and jellyfish.
No no this is the aether gene expansion for real this time. The water just means aethers are getting shark and jellyfish.
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2024-06-03 09:26:19" ] [quote name="EclipseDragon" date="2024-06-03 09:18:25" ] I can't bring myself to believe that it's adventure mode. Maybe staff has decided to bring tidelord back early. [/quote] I'm going to gently deflate this particular hype bubble now—[b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3130790#post_3130790]don't hype yourselves up for the Tidelord's return[/url][/b] for this year's anniversary. The mystery of Tidelord's disappearance is tied to our adventure/campaign feature. I'm sorry to disappoint anyone hoping for this. That being said, there's still [i]plenty[/i] to be excited about for this anniversary! Hype away; we're just encouraging you to [b]hype responsibly[/b]. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=new friend size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote] Ah, so Tidey still is away getting milk
Aequorin wrote on 2024-06-03 09:26:19:
EclipseDragon wrote on 2024-06-03 09:18:25:
I can't bring myself to believe that it's adventure mode.
Maybe staff has decided to bring tidelord back early.

I'm going to gently deflate this particular hype bubble now—don't hype yourselves up for the Tidelord's return for this year's anniversary. The mystery of Tidelord's disappearance is tied to our adventure/campaign feature. I'm sorry to disappoint anyone hoping for this.

That being said, there's still plenty to be excited about for this anniversary! Hype away; we're just encouraging you to hype responsibly.

Ah, so Tidey still is away getting milk
egg.gif
The update will be about adding a new feature where dragons need to drink water to stay hydrated. (Joking)
The update will be about adding a new feature where dragons need to drink water to stay hydrated. (Joking)
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Maybe effort to uncover a new modern water breed then?
Maybe effort to uncover a new modern water breed then?
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
[quote name="Sinnabelle" date="2024-06-03 09:45:03" ] [quote name="Dragon2NEO" date="2024-06-03 09:37:19" ] We're getting a sitewide event about fishing. Yep. Just fishing. [/quote] Stardew Valley style fishing game. [/quote] Nooooo not the stardew fishing… *Cries in terrible at stardew valley fishing mechanics* I’m going to go with a New Effort or Water Breed release.
Sinnabelle wrote on 2024-06-03 09:45:03:
Dragon2NEO wrote on 2024-06-03 09:37:19:
We're getting a sitewide event about fishing. Yep. Just fishing.
Stardew Valley style fishing game.
Nooooo not the stardew fishing… *Cries in terrible at stardew valley fishing mechanics*

I’m going to go with a New Effort or Water Breed release.
2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gifRisk - It/They - Please Ping2afaf5c7a881f3ab7789c19cb50b27258701a37b.gif

Hi welcome to chillis
[quote name="Osteoderm" date="2024-06-03 09:56:57" ] No no this is the aether gene expansion for real this time. The water just means aethers are getting shark and jellyfish. [/quote] and remora [emoji=banescale happy size=1]
Osteoderm wrote on 2024-06-03 09:56:57:

and remora
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon