Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exalt Lair Inquiries...
A lot of my hatchlings tend to go towards Exalt lairs. I don't really mind it, since I price them pretty cheap so that they sell fast, but I was wondering...

Sometimes, I check to see where they go after they're bought. Some of the Exalt Lairs don't look like they have many dragons that they pamper or dress...unless they're for Coliseum.

If you have an Exalt Lair, what do you primarily do with your funds? Do you use it for Art trades? Collecting items, familiars and skins? Or do you just do it for the satisfaction?
A lot of my hatchlings tend to go towards Exalt lairs. I don't really mind it, since I price them pretty cheap so that they sell fast, but I was wondering...

Sometimes, I check to see where they go after they're bought. Some of the Exalt Lairs don't look like they have many dragons that they pamper or dress...unless they're for Coliseum.

If you have an Exalt Lair, what do you primarily do with your funds? Do you use it for Art trades? Collecting items, familiars and skins? Or do you just do it for the satisfaction?
n29EMdP.png
ZwbGqUa.png
LDkMPPP.png
JMBy38q.png
8GgdVkW.png
SCZyya8.png
I think I qualify as an exalt lair nowadays, so honestly I'mma say I use it for a lot of things. The fests when they're around, along with gene/outfit projects. And maybe UMAs if I really want one. I've also got some breeding projects I'll likely have to do for fandragons.

...I need apparently a lot of Coatl BCs it turns out for just general gene stuff...
I think I qualify as an exalt lair nowadays, so honestly I'mma say I use it for a lot of things. The fests when they're around, along with gene/outfit projects. And maybe UMAs if I really want one. I've also got some breeding projects I'll likely have to do for fandragons.

...I need apparently a lot of Coatl BCs it turns out for just general gene stuff...
x72ysXo.png
Most of my exalt cash goes toward gene projects.

...Honestly, a lot of them are exalt rescues. I buy a bunch of fodder and then I realize "This one has a lot of potential, but he needs boa and flair." And then he becomes a keeper and the exalt cash from the others gets funneled towards him.
Most of my exalt cash goes toward gene projects.

...Honestly, a lot of them are exalt rescues. I buy a bunch of fodder and then I realize "This one has a lot of potential, but he needs boa and flair." And then he becomes a keeper and the exalt cash from the others gets funneled towards him.
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge (Koi Edition)
What do you mean by "exalt lair"? Like, someone who dedicates their gameplay to exalting?
What do you mean by "exalt lair"? Like, someone who dedicates their gameplay to exalting?
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@Zenzic Yes! I've seen quite a few profiles that have "This is an Exalt Lair" written on them. I know it can be pretty lucrative, but I'm not familiar with a lot of the intricacies of the practice.
@Zenzic Yes! I've seen quite a few profiles that have "This is an Exalt Lair" written on them. I know it can be pretty lucrative, but I'm not familiar with a lot of the intricacies of the practice.
n29EMdP.png
ZwbGqUa.png
LDkMPPP.png
JMBy38q.png
8GgdVkW.png
SCZyya8.png
As someone who's always been into dom and exalting, when I first started out I saved my funds solely for lair expansions. That could explain why their lairs look a little lackluster.
As someone who's always been into dom and exalting, when I first started out I saved my funds solely for lair expansions. That could explain why their lairs look a little lackluster.
Projects, mostly, and printing my skins and accents! Sometimes the two combine and a fandragon needs an accent.

I don’t really use apparel and my lair is mainly Ancients, so no money goes there.
Projects, mostly, and printing my skins and accents! Sometimes the two combine and a fandragon needs an accent.

I don’t really use apparel and my lair is mainly Ancients, so no money goes there.
2xvYPbw.png

» Octavia

- Skin Shop
- Art Shop

» FR +1

- Please always ping me!
teardrop_small.png
[quote name="WishGraanted" date="2024-05-18 10:25:42" ] Some of the Exalt Lairs don't look like they have many dragons that they pamper or dress...unless they're for Coliseum. [/quote] Unequivocally, my only perma-dergs are my Coli teams. The 10 Coli heavy hitters I have on my landing page and then a few that are stashed in Hibden for the potential and eventual Coli update are the only ones I care about. But, a long time ago, an Eliminate derg was [i]stupidly[/i] expensive and I was heavily influenced by that. It took me almost 5 months of saving before I could buy my first Eliminate. That dragon will always be my #1 favorite, even though Eliminates are much more readily available these days. My goal has always been to min-max a team for every venue. There's no real purpose for that other than that's how I enjoy playing games: I want the strongest fighting abilities. A pretty dragon that isn't a part of a team also just doesn't feel totally complete to me? Like they need to be 25 and kitted out before they're done. And if I'm going to do that, they may as well slot into a squad. And if they're going to slot into a squad, they should be min-maxed on element. It's a circle. Haha. So that's what I do with my funds. I invest them back into new Coli dergs/try out new builds/patiently wait for the Coli update to upend everything. ^^
WishGraanted wrote on 2024-05-18 10:25:42:
Some of the Exalt Lairs don't look like they have many dragons that they pamper or dress...unless they're for Coliseum.

Unequivocally, my only perma-dergs are my Coli teams. The 10 Coli heavy hitters I have on my landing page and then a few that are stashed in Hibden for the potential and eventual Coli update are the only ones I care about. But, a long time ago, an Eliminate derg was stupidly expensive and I was heavily influenced by that. It took me almost 5 months of saving before I could buy my first Eliminate. That dragon will always be my #1 favorite, even though Eliminates are much more readily available these days.

My goal has always been to min-max a team for every venue. There's no real purpose for that other than that's how I enjoy playing games: I want the strongest fighting abilities. A pretty dragon that isn't a part of a team also just doesn't feel totally complete to me? Like they need to be 25 and kitted out before they're done. And if I'm going to do that, they may as well slot into a squad. And if they're going to slot into a squad, they should be min-maxed on element. It's a circle. Haha.

So that's what I do with my funds. I invest them back into new Coli dergs/try out new builds/patiently wait for the Coli update to upend everything. ^^
ytkEBod.png
fdUVIfW.png
gziv3Ja.png
ll0CfnD.png
mlHpBMC.png
Mesq6uj.png
UawspVz.png
My Accent/Skincent Shop and Pinglist:
@StarDay Coatls are so pretty but the breed changes are so expensive...

@SaintSlander That makes sense! I don't exalt so it took me about 2 years to get to Ancient Lair status!!
@StarDay Coatls are so pretty but the breed changes are so expensive...

@SaintSlander That makes sense! I don't exalt so it took me about 2 years to get to Ancient Lair status!!
n29EMdP.png
ZwbGqUa.png
LDkMPPP.png
JMBy38q.png
8GgdVkW.png
SCZyya8.png
@Astromanian I've seen just how expensive some Accents and Skins can be, especially if they're custom ones! Personally, I'd like to invest in more Accents especially for my Ancient dragons.

@Sonyei
When you build teams for different venues do you have an idea in mind of what breed/color/etc you want? Are they themed towards the venue? If not, then What usually draws your eye? I think that's really neat!
@Astromanian I've seen just how expensive some Accents and Skins can be, especially if they're custom ones! Personally, I'd like to invest in more Accents especially for my Ancient dragons.

@Sonyei
When you build teams for different venues do you have an idea in mind of what breed/color/etc you want? Are they themed towards the venue? If not, then What usually draws your eye? I think that's really neat!
n29EMdP.png
ZwbGqUa.png
LDkMPPP.png
JMBy38q.png
8GgdVkW.png
SCZyya8.png