Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | staff icons in the coliseum
1 2 3 4 5
was grinding in the waterway... every time i see a noggle, i think of xhaztol... [user=Xhaztol] [item=Noggle] [img alt="3Xhaztol"]https://i.ibb.co/TMPgk9t/Screenshot-2024-05-07-at-20-48-13.png[/img] so many. [user=Aequorin] [item=Glowing Pocket Mouse] [user=Kaepora] [item=Wildwood Owl] [user=Lexreon] [item=Coppercoil Creeper] [user=ToxieToxie] [item=Bramblecrown Stoat] ok, but what familiar would you pick to be your icon if you were a mod? i think i'd pick [item=Cherry Blossom Caterpillar]
was grinding in the waterway... every time i see a noggle, i think of xhaztol...

Noggle

3Xhaztol

so many.

Glowing Pocket Mouse

Wildwood Owl

Coppercoil Creeper

Bramblecrown Stoat

ok, but what familiar would you pick to be your icon if you were a mod? i think i'd pick

Cherry Blossom Caterpillar
wishlist
he/kit
xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
[item=bone fiend] I can't own one might as well be one
Bone Fiend I can't own one might as well be one
in7SefG.png
[item=Velvet Buttersnake][item=Ultimate Buttersnake][item=Mottled Buttersnake] I'd go with one of these guys!
Velvet Buttersnake Ultimate Buttersnake Mottled Buttersnake

I'd go with one of these guys!

SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
My first thought was one of the pilcos [item=five-toed pilco][item=venomtooth pilco] but I looked through the familiars and I would have to consider [item=swarming devourer][item=sandskink][item=masked phantom][item=creeping tendril]
My first thought was one of the pilcos
Five-toed Pilco Venomtooth Pilco
but I looked through the familiars and I would have to consider
Swarming Devourer Sandskink Masked Phantom Creeping Tendril
they/them
[font=times]The familar I'd probably want as my icon is [item=Laybrush Larcenist] this dude These two others I'd definitely consider! [item=Alstroemeria Fox] [item=Living Sculpture]
The familar I'd probably want as my icon is Laybrush Larcenist this dude

These two others I'd definitely consider!
Alstroemeria Fox Living Sculpture
7nFdWFE.png
DxCICZ1.pngEn8qlp1.png
XmHV7tO.pngP9aWhak.png
noHmDvU.pngKRcB6uC.png

"Building your model ships wishing you were sailing around" - Polynesia by Mother Mother
[item=Articulated Fidget Toy] look at himb face
Articulated Fidget Toy

look at himb face
23883.png | Misty, Logan
| He, They, She

button18.pngbutton-Nature-Born.png
buttonA.pngbuttonearthclan.png
YMPbu9R.png
Feel free to ping me!
Open to random friend requests and messages (just be polite, ya know?).
I'm subscribed to any threads I make.
=====
[item=Blade Horror] or [item=Muckbottom Catfish] or [item=bearded pupowl] Blade Horror as a mod just looks really stupid to me, and I'm all for it. Muckbttom bc fish my beloved, and also,,, icky,,, just like me fr. Bearded pupowls also look so charming and funny to me. I like how they're crawling out of their icon too, but ik it likely won't look like that as a mod.
Blade Horror or Muckbottom Catfish or Bearded Pupowl

Blade Horror as a mod just looks really stupid to me, and I'm all for it.
Muckbttom bc fish my beloved, and also,,, icky,,, just like me fr.
Bearded pupowls also look so charming and funny to me. I like how they're crawling out of their icon too, but ik it likely won't look like that as a mod.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
Personally I think I'd either go for [item=spirit armor], [item=bluejay gryphon], [item=cosmo gecko], or [item=greybeak reaper]
Personally I think I'd either go for Spirit Armor , Bluejay Gryphon , Cosmo Gecko , or Greybeak Reaper
pSn2GKM.png
[item=Sanguine Multimist] probably. I love the familiar itself, I love the goofy lil arm, I love its aura of smugness.
Sanguine Multimist probably. I love the familiar itself, I love the goofy lil arm, I love its aura of smugness.
Esme, a very red and Plague-themed Skydancer. A medallion depicting the Plaguebringer in profile.
[item=longhorn capricat][item=spiral capricat] capricats my beloved <3
Longhorn Capricat Spiral Capricat
capricats my beloved <3
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry ~~check out my code shop!
1 2 3 4 5