Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you gene non gen1s?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
Don't care a bit about g1s, if i found the right colors for my dream scry - i gene. And it's mostly gem genes.
I just need a pretty dragon.
Don't care a bit about g1s, if i found the right colors for my dream scry - i gene. And it's mostly gem genes.
I just need a pretty dragon.
Wn94zHr.png
kCg59Z2.png
4SzSxLW.png
FObX7rS.png
Consider... non G1s are cheaper so thats more money you can save on buying genes, meaning more projects. So yes, I absolutely always gene non G1s. I don't care about lineage, I just enjoy collecting stuff I enjoy the looks of.
Consider... non G1s are cheaper so thats more money you can save on buying genes, meaning more projects. So yes, I absolutely always gene non G1s. I don't care about lineage, I just enjoy collecting stuff I enjoy the looks of.
Felix
they/them
Untitled_Artwork.png
Yes! If anything I'm not too big into the collecting G1s market. If a dragon looks particularly pretty then I'm willing to spare some gems and treasures to customise their genes.
Yes! If anything I'm not too big into the collecting G1s market. If a dragon looks particularly pretty then I'm willing to spare some gems and treasures to customise their genes.
~
~
b249b1dbc50baf6f32da54dfe296327c5ac51d6d.png
~ W Y R M
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
he/himFR+8
~ ~

NAh145F.png
Yes, but only Imperials!
Yes, but only Imperials!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I’ve gened non-g1s all the time for personal projects. My tastes tend to be… specific ig? Uncommon. So a lot of the time the exact dragon I want isn’t out there. If I really want the dragon to match my scry I don’t mind replacing a gene or two
I’ve gened non-g1s all the time for personal projects. My tastes tend to be… specific ig? Uncommon. So a lot of the time the exact dragon I want isn’t out there. If I really want the dragon to match my scry I don’t mind replacing a gene or two
oliver | he/they | I eat stars 86184488.png
Breeding projects of course! It happens when I scry a dragon in Scrying Workshop and love how it looks that I am determined to have it in my lair. I have too many to share but this was my recent breeding project. All I know is I've had more than 10 breeding projects throughout my gameplay of Flight Rising. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94922640][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/949227/94922640_350.png[/img][/url]
Breeding projects of course! It happens when I scry a dragon in Scrying Workshop and love how it looks that I am determined to have it in my lair.

I have too many to share but this was my recent breeding project. All I know is I've had more than 10 breeding projects throughout my gameplay of Flight Rising.

94922640_350.png

[center] [u][b]HIM.[/b][/u] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65000870][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/650009/65000870_350.png[/img][/url]
HIM.
65000870_350.png
JNpe71y.png
I have gened way more g3+ than g1s. Largely due to breeding pairs and fan dragons but occasionally just because I like.

I do have g1s I want to gene, but they tend to be low on my priority list. They won't make me back any money when gened, unlike the pairs.
I have gened way more g3+ than g1s. Largely due to breeding pairs and fan dragons but occasionally just because I like.

I do have g1s I want to gene, but they tend to be low on my priority list. They won't make me back any money when gened, unlike the pairs.
Occasionally I gene lineage dragons for lore and breeding reasons. Other than that, I don’t think I’ve gened any non-g1s, especially with gem genes. I wouldn’t even consider it unless the dragon was important to me.
Occasionally I gene lineage dragons for lore and breeding reasons. Other than that, I don’t think I’ve gened any non-g1s, especially with gem genes. I wouldn’t even consider it unless the dragon was important to me.
Q5eZhV2.png
Yes, I really don't care. A lot of my dragons are Gen2+. I'm like 'oh cool' when I get a G1, but other than that, I could care less.
Yes, I really don't care. A lot of my dragons are Gen2+. I'm like 'oh cool' when I get a G1, but other than that, I could care less.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16