Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I just realized I missed my acc anni
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
I thought it was may 27 but it appears to be march 27... ;-;
and it would've been my 6th anniversary qwq
I really wanted to hatch an egg on that day but I guess I'll wait until 10 years anniversary v.v
I thought it was may 27 but it appears to be march 27... ;-;
and it would've been my 6th anniversary qwq
I really wanted to hatch an egg on that day but I guess I'll wait until 10 years anniversary v.v
3i3iYd8.gif
12+ FR time
oh no!! if you really want an anniversary dragon i'm sure if you post on find a dragon someone will be have something!!!
oh no!! if you really want an anniversary dragon i'm sure if you post on find a dragon someone will be have something!!!
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
@blanco1co1t

backup plan would be to find a g1 born on that day, which may be tedious but doable in dragon search.

and either pick the cutest available one, or get a new scatter project.
@blanco1co1t

backup plan would be to find a g1 born on that day, which may be tedious but doable in dragon search.

and either pick the cutest available one, or get a new scatter project.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | She/they | 3+ FR Time | Wishlist
  • i'm actually the prettiest yiny princess
Oh. I just realised that I missed my acc anniversary too :(
Oh. I just realised that I missed my acc anniversary too :(
_________ CkbRBhK.gif _ Moondyne | fr time +17 | "If it's meant to happen it'll happen anyway"
I missed mine as well, but a death in the family had me preoccupied. [emoji=coatl sad size=2]
I missed mine as well, but a death in the family had me preoccupied.

9iqeDz7.png
oh I do this so often
I know my anni is in february but I always think it's the middle of the month instead of in the first week :P
oh I do this so often
I know my anni is in february but I always think it's the middle of the month instead of in the first week :P
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
It's never a bad idea to post in Find A Dragon for a dragon that was hatched on a specific date. You never know.

People hatch on their birthdays, and birthdays happen all the time. Heck, all my g1s I have for sale in the back of my lair are organized by birthdays for this exact reason.
It's never a bad idea to post in Find A Dragon for a dragon that was hatched on a specific date. You never know.

People hatch on their birthdays, and birthdays happen all the time. Heck, all my g1s I have for sale in the back of my lair are organized by birthdays for this exact reason.
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
wishlist ---> here
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
Just realised I missed mine too, oops. April 29th...
Just realised I missed mine too, oops. April 29th...
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
I just missed my 10 year anniversary lol it was so painful. T_T
I just missed my 10 year anniversary lol it was so painful. T_T
NOOOO I just checked and I missed my 10-year one by a measly 24 days, ARGH... pouring one out for the rest of us that found out the hard way [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
NOOOO I just checked and I missed my 10-year one by a measly 24 days, ARGH...
pouring one out for the rest of us that found out the hard way

9a7cc89cd6c1dc116d644d1852445d9909c24504.gif

BELL/BO
» ice
» FR +3

all daughters turn into blood-thirsty hounds — after
years of licking their own wounds and biting their tongue.
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page