Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dear Pinkerton...
1 2
So, you give out one item a day to each user to try and curb Crim's hoarding habit, yes?

Even if there's 10,000 users online that day (which there never is) How is that possibly going to do anything?

Each user can give Crim 5 items a day, and that's just if they're feeling lazy! You can do this multiple times a day.

Pinkerton, you might need to change your approach here. Just sayin'
So, you give out one item a day to each user to try and curb Crim's hoarding habit, yes?

Even if there's 10,000 users online that day (which there never is) How is that possibly going to do anything?

Each user can give Crim 5 items a day, and that's just if they're feeling lazy! You can do this multiple times a day.

Pinkerton, you might need to change your approach here. Just sayin'
I'm doing my part by ignoring Crim 99.99% of the time haha

(but still, yeah.)
I'm doing my part by ignoring Crim 99.99% of the time haha

(but still, yeah.)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Yeah, I do have to agree; it’s not really helping all that much.
Yeah, I do have to agree; it’s not really helping all that much.
@arawoods

You truly are doing the good fight my friend! xD
@arawoods

You truly are doing the good fight my friend! xD
I'm enabling her because I'm 75% of the way to the 2500 cheevo and gaining. In fact, I'm pretty sure I've had Pinkerton give me things and then immediately returned them to her
I'm enabling her because I'm 75% of the way to the 2500 cheevo and gaining. In fact, I'm pretty sure I've had Pinkerton give me things and then immediately returned them to her
This space intentionally left blank
[quote name="AncientHourglass" date="2024-04-30 22:32:30" ] Each user can give Crim 5 items a day, and that's just if they're feeling lazy! You can do this multiple times a day. [/quote] Doing the math, the maximum amount of items you can give to Crim every day is 120, which makes Pinkerton's strategy even more useless, lol.
AncientHourglass wrote on 2024-04-30 22:32:30:

Doing the math, the maximum amount of items you can give to Crim every day is 120, which makes Pinkerton's strategy even more useless, lol.
sIaDdlY.png
He's trying to be subtle, but I think he should just look for help. Most of the time hoarders are struggling with something in life if I understand correctly
He's trying to be subtle, but I think he should just look for help. Most of the time hoarders are struggling with something in life if I understand correctly
csJrlej.png
3dokvee.png
comev47.png
3bb19a2e65e428d24c93ae6e9f17e77973c939ea.png
YUEtAn1.png
dEe2UrM.png
f5c0adf655eaaeb871411a368de8ed0ce8164fc9.png
Holy cow the responses to this thread, I'm dying xDDDDDDD
Holy cow the responses to this thread, I'm dying xDDDDDDD
i honestly think pinkerton might be the one out of line. aren't dragons supposed to be hoarders? isn't crim exhibiting perfectly normal dragon behavior? and he's just stealing her stuff and handing it out???? galore has a hoard but he doesn't have a brother that's always stealing all his glorious gifts and just throwing them at people all willy nilly. why are we singling crim out for this!!!
i honestly think pinkerton might be the one out of line. aren't dragons supposed to be hoarders? isn't crim exhibiting perfectly normal dragon behavior? and he's just stealing her stuff and handing it out???? galore has a hoard but he doesn't have a brother that's always stealing all his glorious gifts and just throwing them at people all willy nilly. why are we singling crim out for this!!!
SHIRE
IT/ITS
FR+2
ENG/PT-BR
PINGS OKAY!
aAomFUL.gif
[quote name="DireShire" date="2024-05-01 21:32:20" ] i honestly think pinkerton might be the one out of line. aren't dragons supposed to be hoarders? isn't crim exhibiting perfectly normal dragon behavior? and he's just stealing her stuff and handing it out???? galore has a hoard but he doesn't have a brother that's always stealing all his glorious gifts and just throwing them at people all willy nilly. why are we singling crim out for this!!! [/quote] I mean, if it helps, one of my dragons is highly suspicious of Galore and where he gets those clanbound eggs from and why he's handing them out like candy.
DireShire wrote on 2024-05-01 21:32:20:

I mean, if it helps, one of my dragons is highly suspicious of Galore and where he gets those clanbound eggs from and why he's handing them out like candy.
Come visit my lore lair! It's a fun time here.

Something strange is happening on Sornieth. All across the world, dragons have begun to be born with multiple elements. How? Why? As dragons all across Sornieth takes notice, the wheel of fate begins to turn, as one fae's search for her mysterious origins leads her down a path that could change Sornieth forever.
1 2