Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dear Pinkerton...
1 2
[quote name="DireShire" date="2024-05-01 21:32:20" ] i honestly think pinkerton might be the one out of line. aren't dragons supposed to be hoarders? isn't crim exhibiting perfectly normal dragon behavior? and he's just stealing her stuff and handing it out???? galore has a hoard but he doesn't have a brother that's always stealing all his glorious gifts and just throwing them at people all willy nilly. why are we singling crim out for this!!! [/quote] he has cool stuff thats the difference [emoji=coatl winking size=2] maybe if crim offered more money… i would turn a blind eye…
DireShire wrote on 2024-05-01 21:32:20:
i honestly think pinkerton might be the one out of line. aren't dragons supposed to be hoarders? isn't crim exhibiting perfectly normal dragon behavior? and he's just stealing her stuff and handing it out???? galore has a hoard but he doesn't have a brother that's always stealing all his glorious gifts and just throwing them at people all willy nilly. why are we singling crim out for this!!!

he has cool stuff thats the difference
maybe if crim offered more money… i would turn a blind eye…
1cLgG.gif GWuxQ.gif 9Ailg.gif g32Rt.gif SU5bJ.gif
[quote name="Grapiesoo" date="2024-05-01 22:46:22" ] [quote name="DireShire" date="2024-05-01 21:32:20" ] i honestly think pinkerton might be the one out of line. aren't dragons supposed to be hoarders? isn't crim exhibiting perfectly normal dragon behavior? and he's just stealing her stuff and handing it out???? galore has a hoard but he doesn't have a brother that's always stealing all his glorious gifts and just throwing them at people all willy nilly. why are we singling crim out for this!!! [/quote] he has cool stuff thats the difference [emoji=coatl winking size=2] maybe if crim offered more money… i would turn a blind eye… [/quote] that is true crim is kinda stingy. i don't mind her paying me for my garbage but when she starts asking for familiars or battle stones?? girl fork over a few more clams come on i got carpal tunnel in the coli for this sucker
Grapiesoo wrote on 2024-05-01 22:46:22:
DireShire wrote on 2024-05-01 21:32:20:
i honestly think pinkerton might be the one out of line. aren't dragons supposed to be hoarders? isn't crim exhibiting perfectly normal dragon behavior? and he's just stealing her stuff and handing it out???? galore has a hoard but he doesn't have a brother that's always stealing all his glorious gifts and just throwing them at people all willy nilly. why are we singling crim out for this!!!

he has cool stuff thats the difference
maybe if crim offered more money… i would turn a blind eye…

that is true crim is kinda stingy. i don't mind her paying me for my garbage but when she starts asking for familiars or battle stones?? girl fork over a few more clams come on i got carpal tunnel in the coli for this sucker
SHIRE
IT/ITS
FR+2
ENG/PT-BR
PINGS OKAY!
aAomFUL.gif
I'm galore's sibling that's stealing his stoof.
I'm galore's sibling that's stealing his stoof.
1 2