Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1 Year of playing FR :D
1 2
Eeeee I'm so excited! It's quite rare that I manage to spend a year on something without taking a break due to burnout, but somehow I've managed to be active on here pretty much daily since I first joined :D Won't be doing much for the anni [i]buuut[/i] I do have my first ever bogsneak egg waiting to be hatched which I'm very hyped for! I've also got a pinglist for it so if anybody wants a ping when I hatch it then feel free to sub to it ^^ [pinglist=22920] Btw, does anybody have any ideas for other things I could do to celebrate? Maybe I could do a little sketch of my progens with a nice little cake or something.. idk lol edit: did the lil sketch hehe. Nothing too serious bc I can't be bothered to use my drawing tablet but still very cute imo! [center][img alt="two faes enjoying looking at a rather large chocolate cake with vanilla icing, with a candle in the shape of a one on top and the word year on the second tier and anni on the first tier."]https://64.media.tumblr.com/37961629ec2ad4e753b3e7f546987716/6af5944473b5be36-bc/s250x400/a1cca9b503be4770f4a1a697a4b06fb00f2e7a35.png[/img][/center] edit 2: rollover happened!!! my account is officially 1 year old!!! Look at the baby I hatched!!!! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94661106][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/946612/94661106_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Eeeee I'm so excited! It's quite rare that I manage to spend a year on something without taking a break due to burnout, but somehow I've managed to be active on here pretty much daily since I first joined :D

Won't be doing much for the anni buuut I do have my first ever bogsneak egg waiting to be hatched which I'm very hyped for! I've also got a pinglist for it so if anybody wants a ping when I hatch it then feel free to sub to it ^^

Btw, does anybody have any ideas for other things I could do to celebrate? Maybe I could do a little sketch of my progens with a nice little cake or something.. idk lol

edit: did the lil sketch hehe. Nothing too serious bc I can't be bothered to use my drawing tablet but still very cute imo!
two faes enjoying looking at a rather large chocolate cake with vanilla icing, with a candle in the shape of a one on top and the word year on the second tier and anni on the first tier.

edit 2: rollover happened!!! my account is officially 1 year old!!! Look at the baby I hatched!!!!
94661106_350.png
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L25 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Link to art shop! currently on hiatus ?fLd3y=platform.png
Congrats on one year! I'll be having my 9th year here in a couple of months ^^ (Little less than 2 months)

I know people hold mass hatches, but some people open up chests for big events :D Maybe you could opens some if you have any ^^ I really like the sketch idea though. That's cute <3
Congrats on one year! I'll be having my 9th year here in a couple of months ^^ (Little less than 2 months)

I know people hold mass hatches, but some people open up chests for big events :D Maybe you could opens some if you have any ^^ I really like the sketch idea though. That's cute <3
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
@Khuzdul

Oh wow, this is a bit early but congrats on 9 years!

I don't have any chests at the moment but if I get any from fam bonding during my post-rollover dailies I'll open them in the spirit of my anni. Ty for the suggestion ^^
@Khuzdul

Oh wow, this is a bit early but congrats on 9 years!

I don't have any chests at the moment but if I get any from fam bonding during my post-rollover dailies I'll open them in the spirit of my anni. Ty for the suggestion ^^
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L25 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
Congrats Amieg! Here's to many more years for you :)
Congrats Amieg! Here's to many more years for you :)
8b3141df595203a995188abd3d7f4c3e5a8e206b.jpg
@VisionsInAsh

Ty!
@VisionsInAsh

Ty!
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L25 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
yipeeee!!!

cute sketch! I've been holding some of my glided chests for months now...

Hoping to crack em all open on my birthday this year... hopefully.
yipeeee!!!

cute sketch! I've been holding some of my glided chests for months now...

Hoping to crack em all open on my birthday this year... hopefully.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
[a] G1 Tarnished Auction Ends May 12
[a] NEW: Cheap G1 dirts Auction (SB 100-200g) Ends May 13
@Kiln

Ty! And oooh nice, hopefully you get some good stuff from them!
@Kiln

Ty! And oooh nice, hopefully you get some good stuff from them!
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L25 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
@pinglist-22920 It's officially my 1 year anniversary of being on the site, so I've finally hatched my first bog egg! Look at this sweet little shadow/turquoise/taupe baby :D [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94661106][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/946612/94661106_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Love that she has shadow for her prim [i]and[/i] element haha. I reckon she knew what flight I'm currently in :p
@anniversary soup child

It's officially my 1 year anniversary of being on the site, so I've finally hatched my first bog egg! Look at this sweet little shadow/turquoise/taupe baby :D
94661106_350.png

Love that she has shadow for her prim and element haha. I reckon she knew what flight I'm currently in :p
He/they
Agender/ace/bi
Social anxiety + autism
massive nerd
Dragcave
Final Outpost
Pokefarm
Free L25 cauldron rental
Wishlist
Fandragon list
Pings Ok!
What a cute hatch! I see you've already got genes planned for her XD
What a cute hatch! I see you've already got genes planned for her XD
I used to display all my meme numbers here, but honestly im tired off that
i will still say that i own the #420 saved scry

Congratulations on the anniversary! One whole year! And what a cute hatch as well! Koi looks super good on her imo :D

Congratulations on the anniversary! One whole year! And what a cute hatch as well! Koi looks super good on her imo :D

woWS5xE.png
1 2