Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ancients that look like their deities
Imagine a group of ancients that resemble their deities, what do you think they would look like?
Imagine a group of ancients that resemble their deities, what do you think they would look like?
Omg tiny seedling Gladekeepers, actually I think this would be awesome and adorable
Omg tiny seedling Gladekeepers, actually I think this would be awesome and adorable
Lightweaver is a rabbit eared glittery bone fiend and that’s perfectly fine, lol. So they’d be bone fiends with genes.
Lightweaver is a rabbit eared glittery bone fiend and that’s perfectly fine, lol. So they’d be bone fiends with genes.
Guardian, but smol
Guardian, but smol
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png
More fluffy dragons for Ice.
More fluffy dragons for Ice.
Life is just a neat example of electromagnetic force!
Ridgebacks, but with fins, longer wings and mantis arms
Ridgeback with lightning eyes, primary black basic, secondary mint foam, tertiary iris stained
Ridgebacks, but with fins, longer wings and mantis arms
Ridgeback with lightning eyes, primary black basic, secondary mint foam, tertiary iris stained
{about}
FR time +9
pings OK
|
|
|
HW4lpxl.png
I really want mini lightweavers
I really want mini lightweavers
rabbit anglerfish for light would be really fun but a gladekeeper-like ancient would be perfect, i think using other things than wings for the secondary space is a great idea that's still been kind of underutilized in ancients so having a bunch of plants instead of actual wings would be delightful to see on an ancient
rabbit anglerfish for light would be really fun but a gladekeeper-like ancient would be perfect, i think using other things than wings for the secondary space is a great idea that's still been kind of underutilized in ancients so having a bunch of plants instead of actual wings would be delightful to see on an ancient
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop