Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | dusthide appreciation post
1 2 3
The dusthides make me want to make art because of their one claw. ITS SO CUTE!! And can you imagine them slapping their tail on the ground in annoyance?
The dusthides make me want to make art because of their one claw. ITS SO CUTE!! And can you imagine them slapping their tail on the ground in annoyance?
We are the stones beneath your feet!
Wish List - Sell Forum
sigFR.png
the dusthide design SCREAMS prehistoric. i don't know why but it just makes me think of dinosaurs!!

i absolutely love the dusthides
the dusthide design SCREAMS prehistoric. i don't know why but it just makes me think of dinosaurs!!

i absolutely love the dusthides
NcRl9aq.png
Aaaa I'm going to study anthropology and archaeology next year and i totally agree!
Aaaa I'm going to study anthropology and archaeology next year and i totally agree!
finch | any/all | fr 3+
[quote name="almondandapple" date="2024-04-24 13:59:46" ] Aaaa I'm going to study anthropology and archaeology next year and i totally agree! [/quote] YAYYYYY ITS SO MUCH FUN I PROMISE!!!
almondandapple wrote on 2024-04-24 13:59:46:
YAYYYYY ITS SO MUCH FUN I PROMISE!!!
SHIRE
IT/ITS
FR+2
ENG/PT-BR
PINGS OKAY!
aAomFUL.gif
the dusthide design is fantastic imo. incorporates a lot of details of speculative biology that cohere to make a plausible-looking little guy
the dusthide design is fantastic imo. incorporates a lot of details of speculative biology that cohere to make a plausible-looking little guy
@bogfriend
she / her | + 3 fr time | avatar dragon
I know there's some general disappointedness circulating around because of another "non-wild/out-there design" ancient, which I get, but I also don't really mind? I think the variation we have got from the staff is enough for me :)

As far as Dusthides go, I love them, and I also LOVE that they're bald! There's huge potential here!
I know there's some general disappointedness circulating around because of another "non-wild/out-there design" ancient, which I get, but I also don't really mind? I think the variation we have got from the staff is enough for me :)

As far as Dusthides go, I love them, and I also LOVE that they're bald! There's huge potential here!
8b3141df595203a995188abd3d7f4c3e5a8e206b.jpg
[quote name="Zombiehugs" date="2024-04-24 13:54:12" ] The dusthides make me want to make art because of their one claw. ITS SO CUTE!! And can you imagine them slapping their tail on the ground in annoyance? [/quote] hope you don't mind but i HAD to draw the [size=4][font=times new roman][b]THOMPTHOMPTHOMPTHOMP [img]https://i.imgur.com/EFcKk7b.png[/img]
Zombiehugs wrote on 2024-04-24 13:54:12:

hope you don't mind but i HAD to draw the THOMPTHOMPTHOMPTHOMP
EFcKk7b.png
SHIRE
IT/ITS
FR+2
ENG/PT-BR
PINGS OKAY!
aAomFUL.gif
[quote name="DireShire" date="2024-04-24 16:45:20" ] [quote name="Zombiehugs" date="2024-04-24 13:54:12" ] The dusthides make me want to make art because of their one claw. ITS SO CUTE!! And can you imagine them slapping their tail on the ground in annoyance? [/quote] hope you don't mind but i HAD to draw the [size=4][font=times new roman][b]THOMPTHOMPTHOMPTHOMP [img]https://i.imgur.com/EFcKk7b.png[/img] [/quote] THANK YOU i was imagining it just now and i love that you gave us a drawing :D they're like big ol beavers ^.^
DireShire wrote on 2024-04-24 16:45:20:
Zombiehugs wrote on 2024-04-24 13:54:12:

hope you don't mind but i HAD to draw the THOMPTHOMPTHOMPTHOMP
EFcKk7b.png
THANK YOU i was imagining it just now and i love that you gave us a drawing :D they're like big ol beavers ^.^
3Y3t130.pnglctaZd8.png AvyBrzc.png
I’m quite fond of their simplicity cause I know we’re gonna get good detailed skins, like the wildclaws!! And I can’t wait for them to get more genes!
I’m quite fond of their simplicity cause I know we’re gonna get good detailed skins, like the wildclaws!! And I can’t wait for them to get more genes!
---- ---- xtfKSzI.png
[quote name="DireShire" date="2024-04-24 06:40:59" ] the thagomizer-esque tail [/quote] As a lifelong fan of [i]The Far Side,[/i] I'm delighted to see someone else reference the Thagomizer! If I can find a way to work that into lore sometime, I'll do it. :3 As for Dusthide appreciation, I think their lore and their design are absolutely stuffed with cool story ideas, and it's fantastic! They also got some amazing genes. I like this breed!
DireShire wrote on 2024-04-24 06:40:59:
the thagomizer-esque tail

As a lifelong fan of The Far Side, I'm delighted to see someone else reference the Thagomizer! If I can find a way to work that into lore sometime, I'll do it. :3

As for Dusthide appreciation, I think their lore and their design are absolutely stuffed with cool story ideas, and it's fantastic! They also got some amazing genes. I like this breed!
riVr93C.png
1 2 3