Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | dusthide appreciation post
1 2 3
It's nice to see a thread that appreciates Dusthides! While I will admit they aren't perfect, These probably are one of my favorite ancients released so far!

Also here's a cute idea I imagined. I always thought that Dusthide parents will shield their young (whether hatched or not) with those large tails of theirs. It could serve to shield them from certain weather conditions or aggressive creatures/dragons to prevent them from getting hurt/damaged or feeling too cold.
It's nice to see a thread that appreciates Dusthides! While I will admit they aren't perfect, These probably are one of my favorite ancients released so far!

Also here's a cute idea I imagined. I always thought that Dusthide parents will shield their young (whether hatched or not) with those large tails of theirs. It could serve to shield them from certain weather conditions or aggressive creatures/dragons to prevent them from getting hurt/damaged or feeling too cold.
CTF4up6.png
[quote name="DireShire" date="2024-04-24 16:45:20" ] [quote name="Zombiehugs" date="2024-04-24 13:54:12" ] The dusthides make me want to make art because of their one claw. ITS SO CUTE!! And can you imagine them slapping their tail on the ground in annoyance? [/quote] hope you don't mind but i HAD to draw the [size=4][font=times new roman][b]THOMPTHOMPTHOMPTHOMP [img]https://i.imgur.com/EFcKk7b.png[/img] [/quote] Now I have the headcannon that DH thump their tails when they're being sassy, just like rabbits do. I need this.
DireShire wrote on 2024-04-24 16:45:20:
Zombiehugs wrote on 2024-04-24 13:54:12:
The dusthides make me want to make art because of their one claw. ITS SO CUTE!! And can you imagine them slapping their tail on the ground in annoyance?

hope you don't mind but i HAD to draw the THOMPTHOMPTHOMPTHOMP
EFcKk7b.png

Now I have the headcannon that DH thump their tails when they're being sassy, just like rabbits do.
I need this.
8b3141df595203a995188abd3d7f4c3e5a8e206b.jpg
1 2 3