Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do you like to make gems/treasure?
1 2 3
I make most of my dragon cash from my art shop (it's been closed the past five months so I've been quite broke) but it's definitely my favorite way to make treasure and gems lol. I just don't have the patience for fairgrounds or coli
I make most of my dragon cash from my art shop (it's been closed the past five months so I've been quite broke) but it's definitely my favorite way to make treasure and gems lol. I just don't have the patience for fairgrounds or coli
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers.
I think my fave way now is to just grind coliseum with or without dragons to level, just to accumulate junk to hoard sell.
I think my fave way now is to just grind coliseum with or without dragons to level, just to accumulate junk to hoard sell.
hHi8SF1.pngrix3ppo.png 63e7d1e32734cf1f42976aa3cf98d97aa5bb059a.png
I do a lot of things. I train and exalt dragons. I create genes at Baldwin to sell. I swap treasure for gems and vice versa, always aiming for a profit, usually, I buy cheap items for gems or treasure and sell them for a higher price in a different currency than I bought it for.

I don't do fairgrounds. :0 No patience, I would rather grind the coli.
I do a lot of things. I train and exalt dragons. I create genes at Baldwin to sell. I swap treasure for gems and vice versa, always aiming for a profit, usually, I buy cheap items for gems or treasure and sell them for a higher price in a different currency than I bought it for.

I don't do fairgrounds. :0 No patience, I would rather grind the coli.
*insert siggy here*
I buy hatchling fodder and resell them when they're adults. Or I train and exalt them. I list all my coliseum loot on the auction house. And I use the dominance discount when we have it to buy Specialty items and resell them.

Despite my G&G techniques I'm too lazy to ever do it. Even though it takes like ten minutes.
I buy hatchling fodder and resell them when they're adults. Or I train and exalt them. I list all my coliseum loot on the auction house. And I use the dominance discount when we have it to buy Specialty items and resell them.

Despite my G&G techniques I'm too lazy to ever do it. Even though it takes like ten minutes.
Bone Friend needed.
Dragons for Sale!
Glimmer and Gloom Very Hard: Memorize it!
i coli a lot, thanks to a job with lots of down time at a computer, and sell food stacks and rarer finds on the AH, hoard sell the rest (it really can be lucrative) and train fodder. i buy lots of fodder these days, and love snipping the good deals.

i recently came back from a.. two year break, ish? and have old fest items i hoarded for a time exactly like now, and have been making some nice profit from that.

i'm also trying to get into brewing and selling the profitable baldwin genes, but even with the help of a spreadsheet to do the math, it's a bit too tedious for me rn.
i coli a lot, thanks to a job with lots of down time at a computer, and sell food stacks and rarer finds on the AH, hoard sell the rest (it really can be lucrative) and train fodder. i buy lots of fodder these days, and love snipping the good deals.

i recently came back from a.. two year break, ish? and have old fest items i hoarded for a time exactly like now, and have been making some nice profit from that.

i'm also trying to get into brewing and selling the profitable baldwin genes, but even with the help of a spreadsheet to do the math, it's a bit too tedious for me rn.
z3ouQq5.gif i don't subscribe to threads - please ping me if you want me to see!
vass | they/them | 23
My main source of income is through fodder breeding/selling, hoard-selling gathered items, and bonding with familiars for extra treasure and chests

I’d love to use the coliseum for levelling more, but it’s too much of a drag to do for long periods of time imo
My main source of income is through fodder breeding/selling, hoard-selling gathered items, and bonding with familiars for extra treasure and chests

I’d love to use the coliseum for levelling more, but it’s too much of a drag to do for long periods of time imo
tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project
Fairgrounds maxxing, selling random stuff and when im able to: art shop. Never had any luck w selling big ticket items, except for when the site was smaller and you were able to buy new gemes and turn them around for like x3 the profit. Use to do a lot of coli & fodder exalting, but i have to be in the mood for it
Fairgrounds maxxing, selling random stuff and when im able to: art shop. Never had any luck w selling big ticket items, except for when the site was smaller and you were able to buy new gemes and turn them around for like x3 the profit. Use to do a lot of coli & fodder exalting, but i have to be in the mood for it
69-A78-F45-66-F3-4110-8270-E40-F5220-AB46.pngA86-F3-CC9-5-AFC-466-F-858-B-34-FD42-C53-C2-A.pngC38-C5765-FAD4-4-CE0-9-F81-A608-F4-EFFA60.png70-DF89-E3-E394-4067-B7-D9-3-B556-BD239-F9.png
Sorry to jump on the post.. but I've been considering the exalt/fodder method for a while but also wondering the best method go do it. Do you buy the dragons, level them up and then sell them on the AH? Or do you buy them, level them and exalt them yourself? Really sorry if this seems like a stupid question!! I just prefer to sell for gems and whenever I've exalted dragons, I haven't had that much treasure that I felt it was 100% worth it, if you get what I mean? I haven't been in the fairgrounds for aaaaaages, though I should really give it another go ????
Sorry to jump on the post.. but I've been considering the exalt/fodder method for a while but also wondering the best method go do it. Do you buy the dragons, level them up and then sell them on the AH? Or do you buy them, level them and exalt them yourself? Really sorry if this seems like a stupid question!! I just prefer to sell for gems and whenever I've exalted dragons, I haven't had that much treasure that I felt it was 100% worth it, if you get what I mean? I haven't been in the fairgrounds for aaaaaages, though I should really give it another go ????
Or perhaps in Slytherin, you'll make real friends
I make my money coli grinding: mostly levelling and exalting fodder, but also selling food and coli drops.

@slytherinelite, you can do either! The main thing you need is a trainer: one lvl 25 dragon who can train two fodders at a time. Some people breed their own fodder, some buy adults, train and exalt them. I did that until I'd expanded my hibden enough to buy hatchlings and stash them in there to grow up.

You can certainly sell trained fodder for gems, but I'm not sure how quickly they'd sell unless there's a dom battle. I am also saving gems, and I do it by exalting level 8 fodders and then converting it to gems by buying eggs and Eliminates for treasure and reselling for gems.
I make my money coli grinding: mostly levelling and exalting fodder, but also selling food and coli drops.

@slytherinelite, you can do either! The main thing you need is a trainer: one lvl 25 dragon who can train two fodders at a time. Some people breed their own fodder, some buy adults, train and exalt them. I did that until I'd expanded my hibden enough to buy hatchlings and stash them in there to grow up.

You can certainly sell trained fodder for gems, but I'm not sure how quickly they'd sell unless there's a dom battle. I am also saving gems, and I do it by exalting level 8 fodders and then converting it to gems by buying eggs and Eliminates for treasure and reselling for gems.
coli, hoardselling, sometimes selling art too... I do whatever gets me money fastly.
coli, hoardselling, sometimes selling art too... I do whatever gets me money fastly.
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
1 2 3