Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | how are there no cow familiars
we need cows nows…and if you want a mythical greature there's plenty of those. we already have the Ophiotaurus, but a female one of those of would be cool to see, we could have a babe the blue ox gal in the gem MP, a catoblepas with its heavy head and stone breath, maybe a little Akabeko?
we need cows nows…and if you want a mythical greature there's plenty of those. we already have the Ophiotaurus, but a female one of those of would be cool to see, we could have a babe the blue ox gal in the gem MP, a catoblepas with its heavy head and stone breath, maybe a little Akabeko?
STRANGEFLESH
>It/It's
>friendly/open to chat! I love pings and messages
>wishlist
>lineage
>About me
tumblr-paypl0-G37c1xpxfk5o4-250.png
You have sparked a need in me that i wouldn't have thought otherwise, thanks LOL

pspspsps staff give cow now
You have sparked a need in me that i wouldn't have thought otherwise, thanks LOL

pspspsps staff give cow now
733EAYl.png
No cows in the food section either This can only mean one thing.. [item=thick meat strips]
No cows in the food section either

This can only mean one thing..
Thick Meat Strips
7N4NLsD.png
AtXvu0n.gif
I know these are technically bulls, not cows, but maybe they could work as placeholders until we (hopefully) get some proper cow familiars. [item=Flowing Taurus][item=Taurus]
I know these are technically bulls, not cows, but maybe they could work as placeholders until we (hopefully) get some proper cow familiars.
Flowing Taurus Taurus
Someday, I will have a full, fleshed-out forum signature.

But today is not that day.

Current avatar dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88842114