Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New breed
1 2 3 4
When do we think the next new breed will come out?
When do we think the next new breed will come out?
I was just thinking about that. Maybe next month? It's been abt 5 months now
I was just thinking about that. Maybe next month? It's been abt 5 months now
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
i'm not expecting anything until the anniversary. maybe after that tbh
i'm not expecting anything until the anniversary. maybe after that tbh
It'd be kinda cool if we got the Light ancient for the anniversary. Assuming the prediction that Light would be next is correct lol.

But I don't expect it for at least another month or two >>
It'd be kinda cool if we got the Light ancient for the anniversary. Assuming the prediction that Light would be next is correct lol.

But I don't expect it for at least another month or two >>
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
ADULT LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
i'm hoping it will be at least another few months. i would be more than fine with only one new breed release this year after how chaotic last year was.
i'm hoping it will be at least another few months. i would be more than fine with only one new breed release this year after how chaotic last year was.
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
@Kuroikumo i was only here for warrior's way onward; how chaotic was 2023?
@Kuroikumo i was only here for warrior's way onward; how chaotic was 2023?
we got three new breeds last year. it was too much. by the end, when auraboas released, they released with a lot of errors and it was clear that they had been rushed out. i also felt like we couldn't properly appreciate a new breed release before suddenly there was another one. i think they need more time to work on new breeds before rushing them out.
we got three new breeds last year. it was too much. by the end, when auraboas released, they released with a lot of errors and it was clear that they had been rushed out. i also felt like we couldn't properly appreciate a new breed release before suddenly there was another one. i think they need more time to work on new breeds before rushing them out.
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
Tbh I'm not expecting a new breed until they fix the Auraboa lore, because otherwise how are they gonna devote their full attention to a new release and this desperately needed rewrite?
Tbh I'm not expecting a new breed until they fix the Auraboa lore, because otherwise how are they gonna devote their full attention to a new release and this desperately needed rewrite?
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
We'll get it when the marva capsules open in a few days ;) /jk

I think it'll probably be near the fall/winter after they do the gene fixes and auraboa lore fix
We'll get it when the marva capsules open in a few days ;) /jk

I think it'll probably be near the fall/winter after they do the gene fixes and auraboa lore fix
i still cant keep track of all the recent new ones i think they could afford to take some time until the next one, man i still gotta start an ancient collection
i still cant keep track of all the recent new ones i think they could afford to take some time until the next one, man i still gotta start an ancient collection
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
1 2 3 4