Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i asked ChatGPT to describe a Mirror
1 2
And its like reading an article from the twilight zone, it reads as such;

Mirror dragons in Flight Rising are known for their striking appearance and reflective scales, which give them a unique and captivating allure. Here's a description of a Mirror dragon:

Mirror dragons are adorned with scales that gleam like polished metal, creating a mesmerizing illusion of mirrors adorning their bodies. Their scales come in a variety of metallic hues, ranging from shimmering gold and silver to iridescent copper and bronze. Each scale reflects light in intricate patterns, creating a dazzling display that captivates onlookers.

Their bodies are sleek and agile, with long, sinuous tails that end in a sharp point. Their wings are broad and angular, resembling the polished blades of a sword, and are capable of slicing effortlessly through the air. Their eyes are particularly striking, often featuring irises that seem to contain the depths of the cosmos, with pupils that glint like precious gems.

Mirror dragons possess a natural curiosity and a keen intelligence, making them skilled observers and quick learners. They are often found exploring their surroundings with a sense of wonder, using their reflective scales to mirror their surroundings and gain insights into the world around them.

In battle, Mirror dragons are agile and dexterous, using their reflective scales to deflect attacks and disorient opponents. They are known for their lightning-fast strikes and their ability to outmaneuver larger foes with ease.

In Flight Rising, Mirror dragons are highly prized for their beauty and their unique ability to manipulate light. Breeding and caring for these enchanting creatures requires patience and skill, but those who form bonds with Mirror dragons are rewarded with companionship as dazzling as the reflections in their scales.
And its like reading an article from the twilight zone, it reads as such;

Mirror dragons in Flight Rising are known for their striking appearance and reflective scales, which give them a unique and captivating allure. Here's a description of a Mirror dragon:

Mirror dragons are adorned with scales that gleam like polished metal, creating a mesmerizing illusion of mirrors adorning their bodies. Their scales come in a variety of metallic hues, ranging from shimmering gold and silver to iridescent copper and bronze. Each scale reflects light in intricate patterns, creating a dazzling display that captivates onlookers.

Their bodies are sleek and agile, with long, sinuous tails that end in a sharp point. Their wings are broad and angular, resembling the polished blades of a sword, and are capable of slicing effortlessly through the air. Their eyes are particularly striking, often featuring irises that seem to contain the depths of the cosmos, with pupils that glint like precious gems.

Mirror dragons possess a natural curiosity and a keen intelligence, making them skilled observers and quick learners. They are often found exploring their surroundings with a sense of wonder, using their reflective scales to mirror their surroundings and gain insights into the world around them.

In battle, Mirror dragons are agile and dexterous, using their reflective scales to deflect attacks and disorient opponents. They are known for their lightning-fast strikes and their ability to outmaneuver larger foes with ease.

In Flight Rising, Mirror dragons are highly prized for their beauty and their unique ability to manipulate light. Breeding and caring for these enchanting creatures requires patience and skill, but those who form bonds with Mirror dragons are rewarded with companionship as dazzling as the reflections in their scales.
KLHYE9h.png
[center][i]So . . . . ? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=17&breed=3&element=9&eyetype=13&gender=0&tert=132&tertgene=0&winggene=17&wings=5&auth=9c199a729b69c0860864a94b6c29884135f72931&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [s]y'all new subspecies dropped
So . . . . ?

dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=17&breed=3&element=9&eyetype=13&gender=0&tert=132&tertgene=0&winggene=17&wings=5&auth=9c199a729b69c0860864a94b6c29884135f72931&dummyext=prev.png

y'all new subspecies dropped
wcadopt-voiken1.png ZTsKQhL.png wcadopt-voiken2.png
Ping me if you want my attention.
That’s actually really cool
That’s actually really cool
0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif[url= 7EiI5KP.jpeg FcasiGk.png
Seems like it took the name too literally.
Seems like it took the name too literally.
?1yJ3f=platform.png
RSUsSvx.png
Apparently Mirror dragons were originally going to have a duplicate number of limbs that "mirrored" on each side, which is where they got the name from.
Apparently Mirror dragons were originally going to have a duplicate number of limbs that "mirrored" on each side, which is where they got the name from.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
This would make a wonderful subspecies actually . brb (joke???)
This would make a wonderful subspecies actually . brb (joke???)
3ab5c778.gifJupiter/Ben • She/Nix/Nova/Voi • FR+0 • Art ShopWishlist 3ab5c778.gif
[quote name="Cindertail" date="2024-03-18 20:51:38" ] [center][i]So . . . . ? [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=17&breed=3&element=9&eyetype=13&gender=0&tert=132&tertgene=0&winggene=17&wings=5&auth=9c199a729b69c0860864a94b6c29884135f72931&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [s]y'all new subspecies dropped [/quote] literally could like - has to have metal colours (straight-up the ones it listed lmao) - met/alloy or cryface. maybe irishim? - bonus if they have swirl eyes unfortunately I don't like doubles and I think this would only work as an xxx or xxy species, but this is such a neat idea :D mirror mirrors...
Quote:
So . . . . ?

dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=17&breed=3&element=9&eyetype=13&gender=0&tert=132&tertgene=0&winggene=17&wings=5&auth=9c199a729b69c0860864a94b6c29884135f72931&dummyext=prev.png

y'all new subspecies dropped

literally could

- has to have metal colours (straight-up the ones it listed lmao)
- met/alloy or cryface. maybe irishim?
- bonus if they have swirl eyes

unfortunately I don't like doubles and I think this would only work as an xxx or xxy species, but this is such a neat idea :D mirror mirrors...
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
I am sorry, but roflmbo. Though, I would be careful what you ask AI to do in regards to FR. It's in the ToS for a reason.
I am sorry, but roflmbo. Though, I would be careful what you ask AI to do in regards to FR. It's in the ToS for a reason.
Yeah makes sense why an AI would say it. But it's still just AI, and something against TOS
Yeah makes sense why an AI would say it. But it's still just AI, and something against TOS
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
Funny, but yeah, it's against the TOS. Here's the relevant link: https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/23166022959643-AI-Images-Writing-Videos
Funny, but yeah, it's against the TOS. Here's the relevant link: https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/23166022959643-AI-Images-Writing-Videos
sIaDdlY.png
1 2