Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's Your Hatch Average?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
2.64! [quote name="Bearttalion" date="2024-03-05 18:22:34" ] Okay, so since this account is new I went to go make a "whoops I can't divide 0 by 0!" joke but then I found something genuinely interesting: [img]https://i.ibb.co/7jXM39r/Screenshot-20240305-201510-2.png[/img] I've never laid [i]any[/i] nests (you can even see in my nesting grounds that there's nothing there either). So... where did these two come from??? Anyway, I guess my average is 0. [/quote] this is interesting because these must be the progens, right? but you'd think those would count as "eggs hatched", not nests! very interesting!
2.64!
Bearttalion wrote on 2024-03-05 18:22:34:
Okay, so since this account is new I went to go make a "whoops I can't divide 0 by 0!" joke but then I found something genuinely interesting:

Screenshot-20240305-201510-2.png

I've never laid any nests (you can even see in my nesting grounds that there's nothing there either). So... where did these two come from???

Anyway, I guess my average is 0.

this is interesting because these must be the progens, right?

but you'd think those would count as "eggs hatched", not nests! very interesting!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Mine is 2.55, or 2.6 :)
Mine is 2.55, or 2.6 :)
YMPbu9R.png
JupheON.png IrmwTXC.png
@Kamikire

Thank you for putting in the official odds.

@OfAshenSnow

It's now 5 pages and nobody has mentioned that in addition to looking in your Account settings everyone should ALSO count up the number of eggs in their nesting grounds in order to get an accurate set of numbers to use. It doesn't make much of a difference for me since I've been here forever but for people with fewer nests it can skew the numbers.

3456 nests laid
9331 eggs hatched
16 eggs in nesting grounds
9,347 TOTAL EGGS

@Kamikire

Thank you for putting in the official odds.

@OfAshenSnow

It's now 5 pages and nobody has mentioned that in addition to looking in your Account settings everyone should ALSO count up the number of eggs in their nesting grounds in order to get an accurate set of numbers to use. It doesn't make much of a difference for me since I've been here forever but for people with fewer nests it can skew the numbers.

3456 nests laid
9331 eggs hatched
16 eggs in nesting grounds
9,347 TOTAL EGGS

I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Nests Laid: 50
Eggs Hatched: 131

131/50= 2.62

so three. unless someone managed to lay half an egg.
Nests Laid: 50
Eggs Hatched: 131

131/50= 2.62

so three. unless someone managed to lay half an egg.
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Check out the IC for my new Hatchling UMA!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
1108 nests, 2925 eggs

2.65 average; this has actually gone up a little since I've started putting pairs together specifically for the breeding achievements. Ancient nests and mismatched moderns can have 5 eggs, and in the past my breeding pairs were all the same breed so the average skewed lower. :D
1108 nests, 2925 eggs

2.65 average; this has actually gone up a little since I've started putting pairs together specifically for the breeding achievements. Ancient nests and mismatched moderns can have 5 eggs, and in the past my breeding pairs were all the same breed so the average skewed lower. :D
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
1505 nests, 4036 eggs

I do have good chunk of different breed moderns but also same breed. interasting how it is all around similair
1505 nests, 4036 eggs

I do have good chunk of different breed moderns but also same breed. interasting how it is all around similair
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
[quote name="Wisdum" date="2024-03-05 18:03:34" ] @OfAshenSnow Raised eyebrow emoji (for all intended purposes this is a joke, I'm sure it's one of those repetitive threads lol) [/quote] That's from October, you really think I'm searching that far back? [img]https://emoji.discadia.com/emojis/9ce8ca85-128d-42f1-b4d0-5fd463b4ebba.png[/img]
Wisdum wrote on 2024-03-05 18:03:34:
@OfAshenSnow Raised eyebrow emoji

(for all intended purposes this is a joke, I'm sure it's one of those repetitive threads lol)

That's from October, you really think I'm searching that far back?
9ce8ca85-128d-42f1-b4d0-5fd463b4ebba.png
................DY8LRv7.png WDItveK.png
ePOliyb.pngMHHKqsF.pngkI850Ts.png
nests laid: 703
eggs hatched: 1857
average: 2.64 rounded up to 3.

i’d say my stats are right in line with everyone else’s. my very first best was a 5 egg one so that might have skewed the results in the beginning but it’s averaged out by now.
nests laid: 703
eggs hatched: 1857
average: 2.64 rounded up to 3.

i’d say my stats are right in line with everyone else’s. my very first best was a 5 egg one so that might have skewed the results in the beginning but it’s averaged out by now.
D9XjOpZ.jpg
I got 2.65, similar to other people, which also tracks.
1-5 eggs, average seems like it should be around three, except 5 egg nests are only if the dragons are different breeds, so there'll be less of those, skewing the average lower. So just under 3 eggs per nest makes sense!
I got 2.65, similar to other people, which also tracks.
1-5 eggs, average seems like it should be around three, except 5 egg nests are only if the dragons are different breeds, so there'll be less of those, skewing the average lower. So just under 3 eggs per nest makes sense!
1,373 nests laid and 3,703 eggs hatched. 2.69 eggs so rounded to 3. sounds right
1,373 nests laid and 3,703 eggs hatched. 2.69 eggs so rounded to 3. sounds right
The eyes of Lio Fotia and Galo Thymos from Promare in official art by Hiroyuki Imaishi staring dramatically past the viewer. There is a ball of fire in their colors (blue, pink, and white) between them
1 2 3 4 5 6 7