Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Skin Collectors
1 2 3
I'm currently at 376 UMs but I think for me it's more of a hoard than a collection. I just get those that I either plan on using or, rarely, I really really like having a copy of.
I'm currently at 376 UMs but I think for me it's more of a hoard than a collection. I just get those that I either plan on using or, rarely, I really really like having a copy of.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Uhm... Yeah.
*hides my 21 pages of unequipped skins/accents*
Uhm... Yeah.
*hides my 21 pages of unequipped skins/accents*
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
i had to stop buying fest skins i didn't actually want bc it was becoming such a problem ... now it's just umas. >< i have to steer clear of the sales forums
i had to stop buying fest skins i didn't actually want bc it was becoming such a problem ... now it's just umas. >< i have to steer clear of the sales forums
T1f2Sfr.png

they/them ♦ previously rouue
dark academia lover

like quest & hatchery
56 pages of skins here! Very few UMAs though, I just like to get one of every festival skin. You never know when you might find a dragon for it!

I actually have a number of dragons I want UMAs for, but I don't want to go through the hassle of signing up for GASP...
56 pages of skins here! Very few UMAs though, I just like to get one of every festival skin. You never know when you might find a dragon for it!

I actually have a number of dragons I want UMAs for, but I don't want to go through the hassle of signing up for GASP...
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png40.png
slowly pushes away my 9 pages of site skins (13 when stacks are off) and 2 pages of uma's
slowly pushes away my 9 pages of site skins (13 when stacks are off) and 2 pages of uma's
i just checked and i have 224 umas in my hoard. i probably have 70 more on my dragons. whats wrong with me
i just checked and i have 224 umas in my hoard. i probably have 70 more on my dragons. whats wrong with me
I have close to 700 skins/accents (majority UMAs/non-site x.x) so don’t worry lol
I have close to 700 skins/accents (majority UMAs/non-site x.x) so don’t worry lol
Looking to purchase a Bone fiend or Cog frog!
Cog Frog Bone Fiend
*gasp.*
*gasp.*
e9cf991a2d55e3d9c7ee30d89fc8ba18454a7e2c.png
i'm at 67 hoard pages, not counting my vault. though that's because I tried getting duplicates of site skins in addition to regular each fest since 2019 or so. I only have like 1 player made skin, not counting my own >u>
i'm at 67 hoard pages, not counting my vault. though that's because I tried getting duplicates of site skins in addition to regular each fest since 2019 or so. I only have like 1 player made skin, not counting my own >u>
Skin Shop
1 2 3