Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what would go on an fr iceberg and where
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I actually just remembered/noticed based on the ship art lmao, Boston has Earth eyes in it!
I actually just remembered/noticed based on the ship art lmao, Boston has Earth eyes in it!
tumblr_njke7h2LhL1rmxteho1_500.png

[quote name="Linu" date="2024-01-15 10:58:45" ] I actually just remembered/noticed based on the ship art lmao, Boston has Earth eyes in it! [/quote] it looks like hope does too! [emoji=spiral scared size=1]
Linu wrote on 2024-01-15 10:58:45:

it looks like hope does too!
Ukt5hov.png 6WJQDgR.png D55IPKI.png 87195919.png he/him
I've never seen it discussed on-site (I only know about it from an older player in a Skype group telling me about it), but apparently Skydancers caused economic chaos when they were released. So I'd put that on the bottom of the iceberg xD
I've never seen it discussed on-site (I only know about it from an older player in a Skype group telling me about it), but apparently Skydancers caused economic chaos when they were released. So I'd put that on the bottom of the iceberg xD
[quote name="fromidam" date="2024-01-15 11:20:18" ] I've never seen it discussed on-site (I only know about it from an older player in a Skype group telling me about it), but apparently Skydancers caused economic chaos when they were released. So I'd put that on the bottom of the iceberg xD [/quote] I need the lore on that ASAP
fromidam wrote on 2024-01-15 11:20:18:
I need the lore on that ASAP
I have the biggest collection of Maize Jester dragons on site, I'm always looking for dragons with these two genes! Dm if you have them! I also have a friend called Apepsis who's looking for Obsidian Starmap/Obsidian Constellation/ALL Opal, please contact them mostly, DM me if they can't take them in or are busy
Cheap-13.png
dr*ma rising (tumblr)
dr*ma rising (tumblr)
____

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
xJIb1S3.png
I feel like dragonnart books should be higher, since they’re still in production(?) or at least being sold. Those were how I found out about this game lol.
I feel like dragonnart books should be higher, since they’re still in production(?) or at least being sold. Those were how I found out about this game lol.
1cLgG.gif QTsbM.gif REuFg.gif 5cz1C.gif OgVWv.gif Y4XCV.gifwUOye.gif rb3WP.gif KTUmG.gif
I think Baldwin being a Pearlcatcher originally should be on the iceberg. I've met a surprising number of newer players that didn't know about that. The Bogsneak event was huge for those of us that were around for it, but it definitely seems to have been forgotten.
I think Baldwin being a Pearlcatcher originally should be on the iceberg. I've met a surprising number of newer players that didn't know about that. The Bogsneak event was huge for those of us that were around for it, but it definitely seems to have been forgotten.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
@Nightmeme9000 you can take a gander at the update thread here, i remember looking through it one time out of curiosity... i guess some things never change.
@Nightmeme9000 you can take a gander at the update thread here, i remember looking through it one time out of curiosity... i guess some things never change.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
@bulrush thank you and jeez I never realized
@bulrush thank you and jeez I never realized
I have the biggest collection of Maize Jester dragons on site, I'm always looking for dragons with these two genes! Dm if you have them! I also have a friend called Apepsis who's looking for Obsidian Starmap/Obsidian Constellation/ALL Opal, please contact them mostly, DM me if they can't take them in or are busy
Cheap-13.png
I feel like pearlcatchers having one large wing and capsule being wonky are around the same level as fae neck and tundra foot-hand-thing
I feel like pearlcatchers having one large wing and capsule being wonky are around the same level as fae neck and tundra foot-hand-thing
Hey, I'm Glass! I'm rather bad at interacting with people, so if I don't respond to something, I probably don't know what to say. Sorry in advance. FR time +2
UNA8DS1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7