Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Front Page || Forum Newsletter
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
Hi @Caelight, nope! Just a message here on-site. :)
Hi @Caelight, nope! Just a message here on-site. :)
I absolutely love this!! The format is so cozy and I love the variety of topics. I will definitely have to check out some of the discussion and challenge posts, they sound fun!

Also, as someone who made a weekly newspaper for one of my favorite video games when I was a kid, this is really reawakening my obscure love for in-game newspapers haha they're so fun
I absolutely love this!! The format is so cozy and I love the variety of topics. I will definitely have to check out some of the discussion and challenge posts, they sound fun!

Also, as someone who made a weekly newspaper for one of my favorite video games when I was a kid, this is really reawakening my obscure love for in-game newspapers haha they're so fun
PX2x8Tb.pngimage-9.pngWCSunday.pngFragmented-Tablet.pngKelBIQc.png
I didn't know about the vow of poverty at all! wow!
I didn't know about the vow of poverty at all! wow!
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
so cute!!! i hope theres a word search one of the weeks!!
so cute!!! i hope theres a word search one of the weeks!!
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
this sounds SO COOL!!!! im invested already........maybe ill apply for staff in the future, who knows?
gonna do the crossword puzzle right now!
this sounds SO COOL!!!! im invested already........maybe ill apply for staff in the future, who knows?
gonna do the crossword puzzle right now!
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
This is such a charming idea! I'm fond of how everything is organized and formatted. I'll be sure to add this to the Masterpost thread when I am able to.

Also: Monday's weather of it raining cats. Hilariously accurate!
This is such a charming idea! I'm fond of how everything is organized and formatted. I'll be sure to add this to the Masterpost thread when I am able to.

Also: Monday's weather of it raining cats. Hilariously accurate!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
Hiya, I’d love to be pinged for new editions! This seems really fun.
Hiya, I’d love to be pinged for new editions! This seems really fun.
79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
this is amazing! i'm so glad i'm here to witness such a cool thing come to fruition (i hope that's the right word?)! can't wait to see more from everyone in the future!!
this is amazing! i'm so glad i'm here to witness such a cool thing come to fruition (i hope that's the right word?)! can't wait to see more from everyone in the future!!
muah Ny2nyyg.png x xenonyn
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur
a cutie
[img alt="A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post."]https://64.media.tumblr.com/765c9abd2035005cdeac9f171180f8df/tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif[/img] [color=412924][size=4][font=cambria]Ohhgg a newsletter [emoji=normal eyes size=1]? I have heard about Pelican Post and wondered if we were goin' to get an all-flight one, happy to see we did :o best o' luck !
A black and white penguin waddling back an forth on top of the forum post.
Ohhgg a newsletter ? I have heard about Pelican Post and wondered if we were goin' to get an all-flight one, happy to see we did :o best o' luck !
UDy41Fx.png
oooo, this is fun!
oooo, this is fun!
5409.png bDmZHbw.png
Soloee
windiishe/her
cs dv
Idk what I'm doing ~
a129Nss.png
NJY6F8t.png
IrrC5OJ.png
8094.png