Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Front Page || Forum Newsletter
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42
EDIT: I FORGOR ITS A DM SORRY dming the crossword rq

Surprisingly difficult, but very fun! This is proving to be a very neat little service.
EDIT: I FORGOR ITS A DM SORRY dming the crossword rq

Surprisingly difficult, but very fun! This is proving to be a very neat little service.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
yahoo!!! :D
yahoo!!! :D
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
Yayyy!!! A new update, it truly looks amazing!!! I did the crossword, and it was quite difficult to get my last one for no. 3!

Lore questions!!!
  1. Does it snow in the location where your lore sets in?
    Yes!! Very rarely does it snow in my clan's portion of the Starwood Strand, but it does occasionally!!
  2. If so, how do dragons react to it? Do they celebrate over it?
    Some of my ice elemental dragons sometimes make it snow for some of the hatchlings to play in! Some new dragons have never seen snow before, so it's always exciting when the smallest bit of snow hits their clan! Sometimes, when it gets too cold, my fire elementals create bonfires for everyone to warm up by! The group of Gaolers love the snow and will play in the wintery cold for hours on end! My Sandsurges, on the other hand, are not so fond and tend to stay deep underground when it starts to snow.
  3. If not, do they wish to see snow someday?
    For the dragons who've just stumbled upon the clan, yes, they do wish to experience snow, while some do not. It just depends on the dragon :)

EDIT: I really enjoy these lore questions! It's a good addition to the newsletter, and I can't wait to respond to more of them. It creates a lot of lore and world-building opportunities for me.
Yayyy!!! A new update, it truly looks amazing!!! I did the crossword, and it was quite difficult to get my last one for no. 3!

Lore questions!!!
  1. Does it snow in the location where your lore sets in?
    Yes!! Very rarely does it snow in my clan's portion of the Starwood Strand, but it does occasionally!!
  2. If so, how do dragons react to it? Do they celebrate over it?
    Some of my ice elemental dragons sometimes make it snow for some of the hatchlings to play in! Some new dragons have never seen snow before, so it's always exciting when the smallest bit of snow hits their clan! Sometimes, when it gets too cold, my fire elementals create bonfires for everyone to warm up by! The group of Gaolers love the snow and will play in the wintery cold for hours on end! My Sandsurges, on the other hand, are not so fond and tend to stay deep underground when it starts to snow.
  3. If not, do they wish to see snow someday?
    For the dragons who've just stumbled upon the clan, yes, they do wish to experience snow, while some do not. It just depends on the dragon :)

EDIT: I really enjoy these lore questions! It's a good addition to the newsletter, and I can't wait to respond to more of them. It creates a lot of lore and world-building opportunities for me.
muah Ny2nyyg.png x xenonyn
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur
a cutie
this edition is so fun!! just a heads up tho the "show off ur avatar" link in the dragon share part actually links to a different thread
this edition is so fun!! just a heads up tho the "show off ur avatar" link in the dragon share part actually links to a different thread
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
Looking great! Sorry I wasn't any help this week [emoji=skull size=1] at the very most it should last 2 more weeks, but I plan on helping anyhow!
Looking great! Sorry I wasn't any help this week at the very most it should last 2 more weeks, but I plan on helping anyhow!
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
@astrojelly, THANK YOU!!! It has been fixed.
@astrojelly, THANK YOU!!! It has been fixed.
WOOOOHOOO!! loving this so far, the front page is fantastic!! :D
WOOOOHOOO!! loving this so far, the front page is fantastic!! :D
ani_bw-S_441.gifiiit's raven time!
just a suggestion, maybe when you tag the pinglist every week you can put a link back to the top of the week's newsletter so that people don't have to scroll up to find it? I just think it might be helpful! anyways love all of the new stuff being added :)
just a suggestion, maybe when you tag the pinglist every week you can put a link back to the top of the week's newsletter so that people don't have to scroll up to find it? I just think it might be helpful! anyways love all of the new stuff being added :)
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
hey, this is really great! gave me something to look forward to and i really enjoyed reading through everything! i appreciate the work put into this and i'll be looking forward to future mondays <3
that hot chocolate sounds really good, i'll try out making it this week!

Does it snow in the location where your lore sets in?
i imagine it would a little bit in winter, yes! my group lives in nature territory and while it's a very verdant place, it gets cold at times.
If so, how do dragons react to it? Do they celebrate over it?
they have somewhat of a mixed reaction. the snow is great to play in, and the older dragons enjoy hiding away in their homes with a small fire and hot chocolate. but it also means the river ices over, and fishing gets more challenging.
hey, this is really great! gave me something to look forward to and i really enjoyed reading through everything! i appreciate the work put into this and i'll be looking forward to future mondays <3
that hot chocolate sounds really good, i'll try out making it this week!

Does it snow in the location where your lore sets in?
i imagine it would a little bit in winter, yes! my group lives in nature territory and while it's a very verdant place, it gets cold at times.
If so, how do dragons react to it? Do they celebrate over it?
they have somewhat of a mixed reaction. the snow is great to play in, and the older dragons enjoy hiding away in their homes with a small fire and hot chocolate. but it also means the river ices over, and fishing gets more challenging.
G8AyR6r.png
8O67LBq.png
PlxuTTv.gif
eMPFsUR.png
tbmy8B0.png
29185697_k6b8DdlwABGV6Yz.png
@arawoods, omg, yes! I’ll just add it now. Thank you for the suggestion!
@arawoods, omg, yes! I’ll just add it now. Thank you for the suggestion!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42