Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do you name your scrys?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
featuring some poor quality screenshots because i am most likely going to delete these scries eventually. but.

category one: dragons i own / am going to buy
they get their id as the name to help me remember
two saved scries for dragons with their id numbers as their names. the left dragon is an ice/mantis/maize male fire coatl, and the right dragon is a heather/pink/sky male shadow skydancer

category two: dragons that do not yet exist
the name is whatever i feel is fitting at the moment, usually related to whatever the dragon is supposed to be
a saved scry of an orca/aqua/orca female lightning spiral named 'hatone miko'. it is indeed a hatsune miku fandragon if you were wonderinga scry of a white/pearl/white female arcane imperial. it is titled 'need bunmy'
a scry of an antique/ivory/cream female light imperial. it is titled 'i like him .....'

sometimes i am more enthusiastic about the scry:
the left scry is a pearl/robin/pearl wind female obelisk, and the right is an aqua/robin/maize male lightning wildclaw. they are named 'WAAA' and 'AGOGOGSHSF' respectively

category three: sometimes i take my sleeping medicine and wake up with these kind of names for dragons i don't remember scrying
the left scry is an ice/bubblegum/ice female light fae named 'shower curtains'. the right is of an ice/bubblegum/pear male light snapper named 'my dad jellyworn'. i don't know why i named them that or what they mean
featuring some poor quality screenshots because i am most likely going to delete these scries eventually. but.

category one: dragons i own / am going to buy
they get their id as the name to help me remember
two saved scries for dragons with their id numbers as their names. the left dragon is an ice/mantis/maize male fire coatl, and the right dragon is a heather/pink/sky male shadow skydancer

category two: dragons that do not yet exist
the name is whatever i feel is fitting at the moment, usually related to whatever the dragon is supposed to be
a saved scry of an orca/aqua/orca female lightning spiral named 'hatone miko'. it is indeed a hatsune miku fandragon if you were wonderinga scry of a white/pearl/white female arcane imperial. it is titled 'need bunmy'
a scry of an antique/ivory/cream female light imperial. it is titled 'i like him .....'

sometimes i am more enthusiastic about the scry:
the left scry is a pearl/robin/pearl wind female obelisk, and the right is an aqua/robin/maize male lightning wildclaw. they are named 'WAAA' and 'AGOGOGSHSF' respectively

category three: sometimes i take my sleeping medicine and wake up with these kind of names for dragons i don't remember scrying
the left scry is an ice/bubblegum/ice female light fae named 'shower curtains'. the right is of an ice/bubblegum/pear male light snapper named 'my dad jellyworn'. i don't know why i named them that or what they mean
yaaaa.png
skin shop | art shop | avatar dragon | sorry for bad speaking skills
words in my native language,
apasiii
mayan

song lyrics (80% of the time i browse through fr while playing music),
drive me to the
drive me to the moon

my actual reaction or comments on the scry,
WHAT
OH.
fire but not rlly

or just keyboard spams.
jkjkjhjh
dyhagidsaroyf

i name these scries while thinking, "nobody would see them anyways", but here we are!
words in my native language,
apasiii
mayan

song lyrics (80% of the time i browse through fr while playing music),
drive me to the
drive me to the moon

my actual reaction or comments on the scry,
WHAT
OH.
fire but not rlly

or just keyboard spams.
jkjkjhjh
dyhagidsaroyf

i name these scries while thinking, "nobody would see them anyways", but here we are!
some of these names are descriptive
sparkling nebula
an old and mossy tree

others are "descriptive" but with more jokey names
ew disgostang
mmm crispy

and then there are variants of "wow that's cool"
i kinda like that
why is this so good ong
prety
ohoho
some of these names are descriptive
sparkling nebula
an old and mossy tree

others are "descriptive" but with more jokey names
ew disgostang
mmm crispy

and then there are variants of "wow that's cool"
i kinda like that
why is this so good ong
prety
ohoho
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
[color=412924][size=4][font=cambria]Just "X" will do, same for outfits [emoji=glasses size=1]
Just "X" will do, same for outfits
UDy41Fx.png
[size=1]shameless scry show offs ..[/size] [morphology=4063488] [morphology=3577560] [morphology=3895077] [morphology=3836373] lots of whatever i feel abt them / whatever is on my mind stuff [morphology=3896901] [morphology=3874256] [morphology=4046715] [morphology=4046335] [morphology=3898146] regene projects either named "regene" (either in terrible fashion or spelled right) or something along the lines of yes, this, works, etc. i am very talented at names [emoji=sunglasses size=1]
shameless scry show offs ..

oh em gee!! so cools yes
eeeeeeeeeeeepy.
please give me
awooga!!

lots of whatever i feel abt them / whatever is on my mind stuff

regene time !!
yes
perhaps
extra cool
regene!!s

regene projects
either named "regene" (either in terrible fashion or spelled right)
or something along the lines of yes, this, works, etc.

i am very talented at names
empathy, the buttersnake hoarder
INzCo.gif
most of the time it's some variation on "him" or "her" for some reason.... also have alot of "yes" in there too. if it's a scry for a G1 wildclaw it will be named something along the lines of "not again"

but my fandragon scry/outfits are the absolute best. normally relating to the character in some way. or just my thoughts at the time.

he kinda cool tho
Caught in 4k
fish
YAAAAAHOOOOOOOOO
tartigrade
little guy

sometimes i do a two-part thing with the scry and outfit.
YOU FOOL
YOU"VE MESSED WITH THE NATUR

HE
MAN

(check my hibden if you want context as to who these are)
most of the time it's some variation on "him" or "her" for some reason.... also have alot of "yes" in there too. if it's a scry for a G1 wildclaw it will be named something along the lines of "not again"

but my fandragon scry/outfits are the absolute best. normally relating to the character in some way. or just my thoughts at the time.

he kinda cool tho
Caught in 4k
fish
YAAAAAHOOOOOOOOO
tartigrade
little guy

sometimes i do a two-part thing with the scry and outfit.
YOU FOOL
YOU"VE MESSED WITH THE NATUR

HE
MAN

(check my hibden if you want context as to who these are)
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Check out the IC for my new Hatchling UMA!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
Literally all of mine are their IDs XD Once the dragon is complete, the save gets deleted. The dressing room is the same... Apparently I deleted a scry and not the outfit attached on two of these lmao. I've gotta go through and remove everything from the dragons I sold recently, too. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Vk5sZ0p.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mjWUzl3.png[/img][/center]
Literally all of mine are their IDs XD
Once the dragon is complete, the save gets deleted.
The dressing room is the same... Apparently I deleted a scry and not the outfit attached on two of these lmao.

I've gotta go through and remove everything from the dragons I sold recently, too.
Vk5sZ0p.png

mjWUzl3.png
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
Usually just a keysmash.
Usually just a keysmash.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
some variation of ? or i slap my keyboard (mainly for outfits)
some variation of ? or i slap my keyboard (mainly for outfits)
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
90% is just stuff like "asdasfsdfwgehetjh", a few are the theme of the dragon "Nature", "Mage", etc. And some are just the dragon's name
90% is just stuff like "asdasfsdfwgehetjh", a few are the theme of the dragon "Nature", "Mage", etc. And some are just the dragon's name
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
1 2 3 4 5 6 7