Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NotN Goals
i am a Familiar Freak
i pick up Familiars and i take them Home
i am a Familiar Freak
i pick up Familiars and i take them Home
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
I wanna get 300 eggos this year
I wanna get 300 eggos this year
EGGS!

I want all the eggs. The event starts one day before my birthday, so on day one I'm gonna grind to get as many eggs as I possibly can to hatch them on my birthday. And then grind for more eggs to hoard after my B-day.

And honestly probably work on Hibden slots, and sell a bunch of stuff to get my lair slots up too. I've been rapidly adding to my fandragons lately that I'm running out of lair space.
EGGS!

I want all the eggs. The event starts one day before my birthday, so on day one I'm gonna grind to get as many eggs as I possibly can to hatch them on my birthday. And then grind for more eggs to hoard after my B-day.

And honestly probably work on Hibden slots, and sell a bunch of stuff to get my lair slots up too. I've been rapidly adding to my fandragons lately that I'm running out of lair space.
Wishlist
G1s for Sale
Fandragons
Free Vistas
AbPMzoC.png
[quote name="IchibanKasuga" date="2023-12-03 12:18:40" ] [img]https://media.tenor.com/sqOZZnRhjMsAAAAC/money-mr.gif[/img] [/quote] to then immediately spend on completing my project backlog :/
IchibanKasuga wrote on 2023-12-03 12:18:40:
money-mr.gif
to then immediately spend on completing my project backlog :/
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
I want some eggs, but I'm going to be primarily selling chests for profit, I think.

Although, chest sales have been tanking in the past year or so, so who knows.
I want some eggs, but I'm going to be primarily selling chests for profit, I think.

Although, chest sales have been tanking in the past year or so, so who knows.
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
> +3 FR
>She/Her
>Stuck in G1 Hell
I'm hoping to get money to continue filling my bestiary! I'd like to at least knock out all the gem mp-exclusive familiars. Plus I'm missing some notn familiars that are somewhat expensive.
I'm hoping to get money to continue filling my bestiary! I'd like to at least knock out all the gem mp-exclusive familiars. Plus I'm missing some notn familiars that are somewhat expensive.
There is an achievement for opening 250 strange chests. I'm going to Try, although that is I'm pretty sure more than I usually open, but who knows? I don't track it.

Also, all the familiars. And a ton more of that library scene I thought for sure I got enough of last year but SPOILER alert, not even close.
There is an achievement for opening 250 strange chests. I'm going to Try, although that is I'm pretty sure more than I usually open, but who knows? I don't track it.

Also, all the familiars. And a ton more of that library scene I thought for sure I got enough of last year but SPOILER alert, not even close.
all of the achievements, so open at least 250 chests :3
all of the achievements, so open at least 250 chests :3
a1a7b2494a0a4e37bcd248d9541a2df6001a20dd.png
@honeycombee Collecting the sprites is absolutely a death wish lmao. I'm doing the same thing. I've got three of them so far - one was gifted to me and the other two were inexpensive compared to the rest which are around 7-10kg each, and then the prices jump again to almost 20kg. And then you look at the light sprite and you cry.

@SillyFilly Eggs are the rarest item you can get from a Strange Chest I'm pretty sure. I got 277 out of 3550 chests. So that's almost... 1 every 12 chests? It's wildly luck-dependent though so it doesn't matter how many you've opened. If it wants to drop it will, if it doesn't it won't.
@honeycombee Collecting the sprites is absolutely a death wish lmao. I'm doing the same thing. I've got three of them so far - one was gifted to me and the other two were inexpensive compared to the rest which are around 7-10kg each, and then the prices jump again to almost 20kg. And then you look at the light sprite and you cry.

@SillyFilly Eggs are the rarest item you can get from a Strange Chest I'm pretty sure. I got 277 out of 3550 chests. So that's almost... 1 every 12 chests? It's wildly luck-dependent though so it doesn't matter how many you've opened. If it wants to drop it will, if it doesn't it won't.
oy11GHf.png tumblr_inline_ny7iugii4Q1qmzhvw_540.png
Wishlist | Lore Shop

0PhYgPv.png
Find as many eggs as I can, sell them and use the funds to get my existing, and all the new projects I'm undoubtedly going to end up with finished!
Find as many eggs as I can, sell them and use the funds to get my existing, and all the new projects I'm undoubtedly going to end up with finished!
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png