Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who's Online Flight Poems
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42
[center][emoji=light rune size=1] Reclaiming entropy. Dream a dream so big it becomes a nightmare. [emoji=light rune size=1] 8 cats in a trenchcoat. Meow~ Cats are love; Cats are life.[/center]

Reclaiming entropy.
Dream a dream so big it becomes a nightmare.

8 cats in a trenchcoat.
Meow~
Cats are love; Cats are life.
FObX7rS.png
mlHpBMC.png
UeGjq7y.png
It0R1xG.png
loimysO.png
..... LUZk8tY.png
[center][emoji=nature rune size=1] Hey how's it going? Naughty kiddies go into the cauldron Where dragons are family I'm smol and chaotic[/center]

Hey how's it going?
Naughty kiddies go into the cauldron
Where dragons are family
I'm smol and chaotic
[center][emoji=ice rune size=1] Silence is the most powerful scream. Hi :) Please buy my dragons yippee wahoo

Silence is the most powerful scream.
Hi :)
Please buy my dragons
yippee wahoo
HtcZwHn.png qe3qJDF.png BUY | SKIN SHOP
[emoji=fire rune size=1] Think of these thoughts as limitless light Something bigger than yourselves. Seasons of change bring about the slow burn; Hold fast. There is always a choice. "Spes melioris aevi" (The Hope of a Better Age) ----- [s]hello there The Mind Electric[/s]

Think of these thoughts as limitless light
Something bigger than yourselves.
Seasons of change bring about the slow burn; Hold fast.
There is always a choice.
"Spes melioris aevi" (The Hope of a Better Age)

hello there The Mind Electric
> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
[quote name="Woes" date="2024-01-26 14:51:04" ] [center][emoji=light rune size=1] Reclaiming entropy. Dream a dream so big it becomes a nightmare. [/quote] oh my god. Another pokemon rejuvenation fan exists on the site i can live in peace forever [center][emoji=ice rune size=1] Be strong, be vigilant, strike first. For life has a passion for living Time is a flat circle and we are all spinning around it.[/center]
Quote:

Reclaiming entropy.
Dream a dream so big it becomes a nightmare.
oh my god. Another pokemon rejuvenation fan exists on the site i can live in peace forever

Be strong, be vigilant, strike first.
For life has a passion for living
Time is a flat circle and we are all spinning around it.
scrying workshop save me....scrying workshop...save me scrying workshop
5hF3FGk.pngyGbxkXV.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
[quote name="grayscalee" date="2024-01-26 13:23:29" ] [center][emoji=light rune size=1][emoji=arcane rune size=1][emoji=ice rune size=1] [b]There is always hope. Thank you for being here. I love you. inactive[/b][/center] [/quote] Love reading this thread as a big poetry nerd, but this one got me I started tearing up.
grayscalee wrote on 2024-01-26 13:23:29:

There is always hope.
Thank you for being here. I love you.
inactive

Love reading this thread as a big poetry nerd, but this one got me I started tearing up.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
[quote name="Havic" date="2024-01-29 14:41:22" ] [emoji=fire rune size=1] Think of these thoughts as limitless light Something bigger than yourselves. Seasons of change bring about the slow burn; Hold fast. There is always a choice. "Spes melioris aevi" (The Hope of a Better Age) ----- [s]hello there The Mind Electric[/s] [/quote] I read this to the tune of The Mind Electric
Havic wrote on 2024-01-29 14:41:22:

Think of these thoughts as limitless light
Something bigger than yourselves.
Seasons of change bring about the slow burn; Hold fast.
There is always a choice.
"Spes melioris aevi" (The Hope of a Better Age)

hello there The Mind Electric
I read this to the tune of The Mind Electric
deepfriedhatsunemiku.jpg
[quote] name="@CattLovesCats" date="2024-01-26 09:03:56" ] [center][emoji=shadow rune size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1][emoji=light rune size=1] Wake me up when lightning strikes.. The Thunder's Roar aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh [/quote] hjdhjdshfdsjdshjdlkjkdskjdkjds WELL YOU'RE AWAKE NOW edit: I used the quote function, literally clicked the button why isn't it working right this time?
Quote:
name="@CattLovesCats" date="2024-01-26 09:03:56" ]

Wake me up when lightning strikes..
The Thunder's Roar
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh
hjdhjdshfdsjdshjdlkjkdskjdkjds WELL YOU'RE AWAKE NOW

edit: I used the quote function, literally clicked the button why isn't it working right this time?
[center][emoji=arcane rune size=1] the truth will be free. do you guys ever think about the universe? dead tired but vibin[/center]

the truth will be free.
do you guys ever think about the universe?
dead tired but vibin
dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif Follow my Triple Basic to Rare Challenge! dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif
[quote name="luccamajere" date="2024-01-26 20:22:22" ] [center][emoji=nature rune size=1] Hey how's it going? Naughty kiddies go into the cauldron Where dragons are family I'm smol and chaotic[/center] [/quote] This cracked me up, it's perfect (and sounds almost like my real life, lol).
luccamajere wrote on 2024-01-26 20:22:22:

Hey how's it going?
Naughty kiddies go into the cauldron
Where dragons are family
I'm smol and chaotic
This cracked me up, it's perfect (and sounds almost like my real life, lol).
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42