Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's looking like the Nature Ancient...
1 2 3 4
As soon as I saw that (what I'm assuming is a) tail, my first thought was Archaeopteryx! When it was first announced to be a Nature ancient I actually said that if it's going to be similar to Wildclaws at all, then I hope it's based on an Archaeopteryx or Hoatzin. I really was hoping for something more along the lines of resembling the Gladekeeper, but I'll gladly take a tropical dinobirb~
As soon as I saw that (what I'm assuming is a) tail, my first thought was Archaeopteryx! When it was first announced to be a Nature ancient I actually said that if it's going to be similar to Wildclaws at all, then I hope it's based on an Archaeopteryx or Hoatzin. I really was hoping for something more along the lines of resembling the Gladekeeper, but I'll gladly take a tropical dinobirb~
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
If its Spiral V2 im ready for it haha.
Hoping for a new noodle breed
If its Spiral V2 im ready for it haha.
Hoping for a new noodle breed
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
Personally I don't mind if it's gonna be another quetzalcoatl inspired breed. To me coatl is too much snake and not enough bird, while also looking too bald (quetzalcoatl's feathery head is one of his iconic traits so idk why they can't have it). Maybe nature ancient will fix this by being 50% bird and 50% snake, or more bird than snake
Personally I don't mind if it's gonna be another quetzalcoatl inspired breed. To me coatl is too much snake and not enough bird, while also looking too bald (quetzalcoatl's feathery head is one of his iconic traits so idk why they can't have it). Maybe nature ancient will fix this by being 50% bird and 50% snake, or more bird than snake
XI8Ptgx.jpg
I've already poured one out for my dreams of an ungulate Nature breed. I'm still hoping for a frog inspired head design, but as with all Ancient releases, my expectations are extremely low. I am glad to see another legless breed, I don't think there'll be a problem with them overlapping with Undertides or even Spirals.

Honestly I'm most excited to see the genes for this breed. Which is pretty unusual for me, but Sandsurges really impressed me with their unique genes. I really want—and hope to see—some cool plant inspired line-breaking terts. I know everyone wants Branches, Blossom, and Polypore, but I feel those are foregone conclusions. I want to see something new like moss and bark and big foliage.
I've already poured one out for my dreams of an ungulate Nature breed. I'm still hoping for a frog inspired head design, but as with all Ancient releases, my expectations are extremely low. I am glad to see another legless breed, I don't think there'll be a problem with them overlapping with Undertides or even Spirals.

Honestly I'm most excited to see the genes for this breed. Which is pretty unusual for me, but Sandsurges really impressed me with their unique genes. I really want—and hope to see—some cool plant inspired line-breaking terts. I know everyone wants Branches, Blossom, and Polypore, but I feel those are foregone conclusions. I want to see something new like moss and bark and big foliage.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
I'm hoping for something Ent-like, a tree-ish dragon with long, root like limbs. Basically how it would look like if the Behemoth and the Gladekeeper had babies together.

Tree shepherds would also fit in nicely with the healing theme.
I'm hoping for something Ent-like, a tree-ish dragon with long, root like limbs. Basically how it would look like if the Behemoth and the Gladekeeper had babies together.

Tree shepherds would also fit in nicely with the healing theme.
I'd be over the moon if the breed is anything like Coatls. I love those cuddly snakes. This one would hopefully not cost gems to obtain.
I'd be over the moon if the breed is anything like Coatls. I love those cuddly snakes. This one would hopefully not cost gems to obtain.
I think an actually feathered Amphithereesque dragon is going to be SICK, I like Undertides well enough but there is something missing for me. A beak would be something new and interesting!

Edit: ohmyglade I hope it's got Hoatzin or Archaeopteryx energy that would be SO GOOD
I think an actually feathered Amphithereesque dragon is going to be SICK, I like Undertides well enough but there is something missing for me. A beak would be something new and interesting!

Edit: ohmyglade I hope it's got Hoatzin or Archaeopteryx energy that would be SO GOOD
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
[quote name="WolfTears" date="2023-11-20 20:26:24" ] As soon as I saw that (what I'm assuming is a) tail, my first thought was Archaeopteryx! When it was first announced to be a Nature ancient I actually said that if it's going to be similar to Wildclaws at all, then I hope it's based on an Archaeopteryx or Hoatzin. I really was hoping for something more along the lines of resembling the Gladekeeper, but I'll gladly take a tropical dinobirb~ [/quote] Oh gosh, if it is a theropod dinosaur, I'll be adding 4,000 to my clan immediately.
WolfTears wrote on 2023-11-20 20:26:24:

Oh gosh, if it is a theropod dinosaur, I'll be adding 4,000 to my clan immediately.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
i suppose the bonus of this dragon potentially being COMPLETELY limbless is that it wont fall into nearly-same generic pose category that every bipedal capable breed falls into XD
i suppose the bonus of this dragon potentially being COMPLETELY limbless is that it wont fall into nearly-same generic pose category that every bipedal capable breed falls into XD
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
1 2 3 4