Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '23
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 240 241
Dec 9 - Sent a gift bomb with a bunch of winter themed familiars (and other helpful things) to a new Light player!
Dec 9 - Sent a gift bomb with a bunch of winter themed familiars (and other helpful things) to a new Light player!
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
Dec 9th
Send a familiar giftbomb to a random player!
Dec 9th
Send a familiar giftbomb to a random player!
saAHP09.png
gave some familiars to my friend taxon [emoji=guardian tongue size=1]
gave some familiars to my friend taxon
9qLrp5W.png
jccRWgS.png
42Kv5Fg.png
v8N7alH.png
mlHpBMC.png
you used to call me on my shellphone
cOZfctd.png
Heheh… bunny… I love Yao.
Anyways! Um… I’m gonna throw an undiscovered familiar at one of my friends or something.
Heheh… bunny… I love Yao.
Anyways! Um… I’m gonna throw an undiscovered familiar at one of my friends or something.
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
[size=2][i][s]got ill, so doing a little catch up[/s][/i][/size] [center][b]Day 6[/b] ----- [emoji=candle size=1][/center] I found a new player on the forums [s]their random progen is a xyy [emoji=coatl scared size=1][/s] and sent them a little welcome package, including a gene scroll I thought they would like ^^ ----- [center][b]Day 7[/b] ----- [emoji=candle size=1][/center] Complimented someone's *gorgeous* lair on their user page ----- [center][b]Day 8[/b] ----- [emoji=candle size=1][/center] This worked extremely in my favour as my flight is currently fighting for conquest! ----- [center][b]Day 9[/b] ----- [emoji=candle size=1][/center] Sent someone a few fams they were missing [s]when is finding and sending stuff going to get easier[/s] xD
got ill, so doing a little catch up

Day 6

I found a new player on the forums their random progen is a xyy and sent them a little welcome package, including a gene scroll I thought they would like ^^

Day 7

Complimented someone's *gorgeous* lair on their user page

Day 8

This worked extremely in my favour as my flight is currently fighting for conquest!

Day 9

Sent someone a few fams they were missing when is finding and sending stuff going to get easier xD

she/her
----
FR+0
windshieldl.png .
65944633.png candle-smol.png

day 9
Sent a random person some familiars that weren't in their bestiary!
day 9
Sent a random person some familiars that weren't in their bestiary!
Dragons I have for sale: n/a
banette.gifnRIkUpr.pngbanette.gif
December 9th

Time to send more missing Familiars to more random participants!
December 9th

Time to send more missing Familiars to more random participants!
2uwgHqB.png
Shoy AzWEmYL.png
__she/they ~ FR +0

_wishlist | hatchery | adoptables
_______ LWTq9T9.png
UqJoOin.png
Oof, sorry I didn’t post in a while. Stuff has been hectic. Anyways…

Day 7
As a random act of kindness, I gifted somebody new some familiars they didn’t have!

Day 8
Urgh, I’ve been too busy to Coli, so I gifted a new player some items that I had acquired from past Coli battles.

Day 9
I gifted another user some familiars they didn’t have.
Oof, sorry I didn’t post in a while. Stuff has been hectic. Anyways…

Day 7
As a random act of kindness, I gifted somebody new some familiars they didn’t have!

Day 8
Urgh, I’ve been too busy to Coli, so I gifted a new player some items that I had acquired from past Coli battles.

Day 9
I gifted another user some familiars they didn’t have.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Day 9 - Sent some familiars to newbies.
Day 9 - Sent some familiars to newbies.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
Day 9: I sent an undiscovered familiar giftbomb to a lucky person from this thread! :)
Day 9: I sent an undiscovered familiar giftbomb to a lucky person from this thread! :)
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 240 241