Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Would y'all buy user made vistas?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Yes, oh my god, yes. Cue a surge of very specific desert vistas
Yes, oh my god, yes. Cue a surge of very specific desert vistas
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Honestly yeah
Honestly yeah
nTa2yPT.png
Heck yes
Heck yes
if I like it, why not. thooo I do preffer vistas stay only site made, to look consistent in style and so on
if I like it, why not. thooo I do preffer vistas stay only site made, to look consistent in style and so on
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
If there's cool snowy vistas, then sure. Bonus points for a frozen river themed one, as it'd match my lair location as well
If there's cool snowy vistas, then sure. Bonus points for a frozen river themed one, as it'd match my lair location as well
csJrlej.png
3dokvee.png
comev47.png
QQYyU47.png
YUEtAn1.png
dEe2UrM.png
f5c0adf655eaaeb871411a368de8ed0ce8164fc9.png
yesss I would buy user made vistas !
yesss I would buy user made vistas !
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
depends on if I like it
depends on if I like it
ooh i definitely would but for some reason i dont really like the idea of them existing. cant give you an exact reason i just like vistas being a staff-made only thing
ooh i definitely would but for some reason i dont really like the idea of them existing. cant give you an exact reason i just like vistas being a staff-made only thing
Oh heck yes I buy UMAs all the time; honestly none of the site vistas really fit my style so I don't change it much for that very reason
Oh heck yes I buy UMAs all the time; honestly none of the site vistas really fit my style so I don't change it much for that very reason
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
If fully usermade vistas are too risky to make, maybe staff could run a vista-coloring contest like previous familiar-coloring contests? Staff design the base, players add the flat colors, and staff choose the winning color combos and adds the lighting/shading to keep the site style consistent.
If fully usermade vistas are too risky to make, maybe staff could run a vista-coloring contest like previous familiar-coloring contests? Staff design the base, players add the flat colors, and staff choose the winning color combos and adds the lighting/shading to keep the site style consistent.
vjO547Q.png6NDVAGQ.pngOwJYX7b.png
1 2 3 4 5 6