Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Make Up a Monolair
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
If you were asked to make a monolair (traditionally, a lair with only one type of dragon species), what would your theme be? Don't feel pressured to just limit yourself to dragon species - would you only keep dragons of a specific gene? Age? ID digit? With specific apparel? I'm curious!
If you were asked to make a monolair (traditionally, a lair with only one type of dragon species), what would your theme be? Don't feel pressured to just limit yourself to dragon species - would you only keep dragons of a specific gene? Age? ID digit? With specific apparel? I'm curious!
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
definitely plague-y! i want to be an edgy-plague monolair but i have too many silly dragons i dont wanna let go of, haha. if i had to choose a breed it'd be wildclaws, of course (or mirrors, since wcs are more expnesive) i double posted by accident what the hell[emoji=mirror size=1]
definitely plague-y! i want to be an edgy-plague monolair but i have too many silly dragons i dont wanna let go of, haha. if i had to choose a breed it'd be wildclaws, of course (or mirrors, since wcs are more expnesive)

i double posted by accident what the hell
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
XXX color pattern Cherub/Seraphs with matchy eyes and tertiary genes!

If it has to be very specific, it would probably be green-range Banescales with Plumage tertiary, and either Nature or Wind eyes.
XXX color pattern Cherub/Seraphs with matchy eyes and tertiary genes!

If it has to be very specific, it would probably be green-range Banescales with Plumage tertiary, and either Nature or Wind eyes.
Image of a green wyvern. Any pronoun
Finnish
FR time +10
Nature Exalt Lair
Free Buttons
Shop
Houseplants
Wishlist
I’d probably do only orange-y dragons or just fandragons.
I’d probably do only orange-y dragons or just fandragons.
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
hmm... xyz sandsurges with augment or chitin? wouldn't be cheap.
hmm... xyz sandsurges with augment or chitin? wouldn't be cheap.
I currently have a spiral mono lair where each dragon has a different primary. I'm trying to get all 177 colors, i have 79 currently!
I currently have a spiral mono lair where each dragon has a different primary. I'm trying to get all 177 colors, i have 79 currently!
corporatebrandcompliance.gif
I'd probably just expand my Buttercup collection to my whole lair.
I'd probably just expand my Buttercup collection to my whole lair.
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
lnVzZZ.png
sandsurges....

I love them =3
sandsurges....

I love them =3
42779-183994797.jpg
1234567890puppyyyyy
oops! all Obelisks

either that or bananas
oops! all Obelisks

either that or bananas
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
If this isn't too broad a theme: All permas must be descendants of my custom progen. I can get outside dragons for breeding purposes (and will need to for the first five generations) but none of them can be keepers.

After the fifth generation, the descendants can interbreed, but I might also add the restriction that the generations must match (e.g. a g7 Razanei must be paired with a g7 Razanei).

Alternately, if I were doing a traditional monolair, I'd probably go for wildclaws (rip my wallet forever haha). too attached to my fancy chickens and their fancy UMAs
If this isn't too broad a theme: All permas must be descendants of my custom progen. I can get outside dragons for breeding purposes (and will need to for the first five generations) but none of them can be keepers.

After the fifth generation, the descendants can interbreed, but I might also add the restriction that the generations must match (e.g. a g7 Razanei must be paired with a g7 Razanei).

Alternately, if I were doing a traditional monolair, I'd probably go for wildclaws (rip my wallet forever haha). too attached to my fancy chickens and their fancy UMAs
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14