Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Achievements] 200t flash sale till 0:00
[b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/market/treasure/battle]Meditate[/url][/b] is on flash sale! This is the cheapest way to get the [gamedb achievement=594] achievement, as well as [gamedb achievement=605] to a total of 50kt. So, if you've yet to get one of those, now's the best time [emoji=tundra tongue size=1] Since my last post seemed to help people, I figured I'd put up another one just in case. Happy hunting! [emoji=snowflake size=1]
Meditate is on flash sale!
This is the cheapest way to get the I'm Just Going to Pick up a Few Things (250) achievement, as well as What a Deal! (10) to a total of 50kt. So, if you've yet to get one of those, now's the best time
Since my last post seemed to help people, I figured I'd put up another one just in case. Happy hunting!
iceshieldr.png brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
+2 FR Time | She/Her
beastclanshieldl.png
Hey thank you! ...Not sure what i'm going to do with all those meditates after but thats a problem for later
Hey thank you! ...Not sure what i'm going to do with all those meditates after but thats a problem for later
Thank you! I think I'll get the "I'm Just Going To Pick Up A Few Things" naturally over the months, but "What A Deal!" was going to be a real pain, so thanks for that!
Thank you! I think I'll get the "I'm Just Going To Pick Up A Few Things" naturally over the months, but "What A Deal!" was going to be a real pain, so thanks for that!
0lSM1SJ.pngnnJGoJp.png
Thanks! I wish we could buy in bulk though...
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Thanks for the PSA! I hardly buy from the Marketplace nowadays, so I was dreading this achievement. I'm glad there's a simple solution! On a totally unrelated note, if anyone needs a Meditate feel free to PM me...
Thanks for the PSA! I hardly buy from the Marketplace nowadays, so I was dreading this achievement. I'm glad there's a simple solution! On a totally unrelated note, if anyone needs a Meditate feel free to PM me...
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
[quote name="Romaki" date="2023-07-28 16:25:21" ] Thanks! I wish we could buy in bulk though... [/quote] If you have a keyboard, it goes REALLY FAST if you hold enter when you click buy! There was a Scratch flash sale a while ago and somebody gave that tip. I didn't realize just how fast it was until I checked my hoard and I had well over a stack of Scratches [emoji=ridgeback scared size=1]
Romaki wrote on 2023-07-28 16:25:21:
If you have a keyboard, it goes REALLY FAST if you hold enter when you click buy! There was a Scratch flash sale a while ago and somebody gave that tip. I didn't realize just how fast it was until I checked my hoard and I had well over a stack of Scratches
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png
thanks for the heads up! not sure what I'm going to do with *checks notes* 200 meditates, but hey.
thanks for the heads up! not sure what I'm going to do with *checks notes* 200 meditates, but hey.
they/them
Thanks! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Thanks!
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
*buys meditates*
*hoardsells meditates*
hey where'd all my money go?
(worth it for the achievement!)
*buys meditates*
*hoardsells meditates*
hey where'd all my money go?
(worth it for the achievement!)
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
Thanks for this!! I tossed on a video and got it :)
Thanks for this!! I tossed on a video and got it :)

Al1BEGR.png
nWiQNX9.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
jt3PpxV.png