Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tell me how old your account is without
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
I remember when petals was added and back when registration was only open for one week per month

Also, this was way after I joined, but I remember when star/con got added and the absolute REVOLUTION that sparked lol
I remember when petals was added and back when registration was only open for one week per month

Also, this was way after I joined, but I remember when star/con got added and the absolute REVOLUTION that sparked lol
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the neck up with pink feathers.
Ah... when you wanted to gene a dragon with treasure, you had the following choices:

Primary: Tiger, Speckle, Clown
Secondary: Stripes, Freckle, Eye Spots, Seraph
Tertiary: Underbelly, Gembond, Crackle

To this day, other genes seem new to me :'D
Ah... when you wanted to gene a dragon with treasure, you had the following choices:

1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
I missed buying a light sprite from the festival shop because I didn’t know how to play yet.
I missed buying a light sprite from the festival shop because I didn’t know how to play yet.
rljWICG.png
Ty | they/them
+2 hrs FRT
[quote name="Velsim" date="2023-05-21 09:27:47" ] Ah... when you wanted to gene a dragon with treasure, you had the following choices: Primary: Tiger, Speckle, Clown Secondary: Stripes, Freckle, Eye Spots, Seraph Tertiary: Underbelly, Gembond, Crackle To this day, other genes seem new to me :'D [/quote] No Cherub?
Velsim wrote on 2023-05-21 09:27:47:

No Cherub?
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
-No open registration, we had windows
-pre-colorwheel update
-Bogs didn't exist yet & Baldwin was still a pearlcatcher
-No open registration, we had windows
-pre-colorwheel update
-Bogs didn't exist yet & Baldwin was still a pearlcatcher
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
Anyone remember how they used to release prim sec gene sets in separate updates? I joined between Crystal and Facet releases LOL
Anyone remember how they used to release prim sec gene sets in separate updates? I joined between Crystal and Facet releases LOL
I saw Marva's shop for the first time this year
I saw Marva's shop for the first time this year
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
I got bored during lockdown
I got bored during lockdown
[quote name="Raboniel" date="2023-05-21 09:33:52" ] [quote name="Velsim" date="2023-05-21 09:27:47" ] Ah... when you wanted to gene a dragon with treasure, you had the following choices: Primary: Tiger, Speckle, Clown Secondary: Stripes, Freckle, Eye Spots, Seraph Tertiary: Underbelly, Gembond, Crackle To this day, other genes seem new to me :'D [/quote] No Cherub? [/quote] Weirdly Cherub didn't come out until years after, while Seraph was there at the start of the site. It was just a gene without a match for a long time.
Raboniel wrote on 2023-05-21 09:33:52:
Velsim wrote on 2023-05-21 09:27:47:

No Cherub?

Weirdly Cherub didn't come out until years after, while Seraph was there at the start of the site. It was just a gene without a match for a long time.
I had to wait to register and when I did, the first thing I saw was a rat [item=spirit of plague] I didn't get it that week though because I didn't know what I was doing
I had to wait to register and when I did, the first thing I saw was a rat

Spirit of Plague

I didn't get it that week though because I didn't know what I was doing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27