Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tell me how old your account is without
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27
I joined during a Welcome Week, and for my first festivals, I couldn't grab all the exclusive items because festival currencies only dropped from gathering and coliseum, not every activity on site ! So without a good coli team, I couldn't farm very well ^^ I'm not sure it makes a huge difference for newbies even now, but I think it's nice to not be locked out the exclusive items just because you don't or can't participate in one activity.
I joined during a Welcome Week, and for my first festivals, I couldn't grab all the exclusive items because festival currencies only dropped from gathering and coliseum, not every activity on site ! So without a good coli team, I couldn't farm very well ^^ I'm not sure it makes a huge difference for newbies even now, but I think it's nice to not be locked out the exclusive items just because you don't or can't participate in one activity.
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
There were only THREE Ancient breeds + Baldwin didn't have his glowup
There were only THREE Ancient breeds + Baldwin didn't have his glowup
I spent 250kt on a iri/shim/crackle coatl after saving via tidal trouble every day. (I regret nothing.)
I spent 250kt on a iri/shim/crackle coatl after saving via tidal trouble every day. (I regret nothing.)
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
i joined just before aberrations were added and didn't care much because i hadn't familiarized myself with all the breeds yet anyway at that point. they still feel like a "new" breed to me tho, just because i saw them being added and not any other ones
i joined just before aberrations were added and didn't care much because i hadn't familiarized myself with all the breeds yet anyway at that point. they still feel like a "new" breed to me tho, just because i saw them being added and not any other ones
WishlistRandom Tundra Generator"Accent: Jelliecatcher" for Pearlcatcher female dragonsA very watermelon-looking bogsneak hatchlingA blue Tundra dragon wearing mushrooms and flowers with a treasure pile next to it
Dragons with Facet were waaaaay too expensive on the AH. I couldn't afford one for quite a while.
Dragons with Facet were waaaaay too expensive on the AH. I couldn't afford one for quite a while.
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
I was scrying dragons for days, waiting for the next registration window
I was scrying dragons for days, waiting for the next registration window
tumblr_inline_ohfczpAEJz1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1kxIwX1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczqvEMe1tfmvub_540.png
most of my old dragons have basic tert because the only terts were basic,circuit and gembond
most of my old dragons have basic tert because the only terts were basic,circuit and gembond
Grinding those tablets for a Light Sprite from Joxar was pure physical pain, literal pain.
Grinding those tablets for a Light Sprite from Joxar was pure physical pain, literal pain.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
I've got two discarded eggs on my account
I've got two discarded eggs on my account
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
Koi was the hot new gene after I joined!
Koi was the hot new gene after I joined!
dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif Follow my Triple Basic to Rare Challenge! dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27