Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | your username is the next fr update.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
so, uh, stole got this idea from the "what if your username was a Boss Familar?" post by @GaleGecko. what it says on the tin. Your username is the next fr update. what happens. how screwed are we. I am curious to see what hell you will put us in you guys think would happen.

I guess I'll go first. Um. My fursona is the new breed. Just a peryton-dragon. It probably originates from Ice.
so, uh, stole got this idea from the "what if your username was a Boss Familar?" post by @GaleGecko. what it says on the tin. Your username is the next fr update. what happens. how screwed are we. I am curious to see what hell you will put us in you guys think would happen.

I guess I'll go first. Um. My fursona is the new breed. Just a peryton-dragon. It probably originates from Ice.
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
Ayyy, yay. I've always wanted minor/lesser deities.
Ayyy, yay. I've always wanted minor/lesser deities.
A new tertiary gene called 'Calico'! Similar to Koi, but matte. Works well with Piebald and Paint.
A new tertiary gene called 'Calico'! Similar to Koi, but matte. Works well with Piebald and Paint.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
Hm....... dunno, sounds mostly like it'd be updating some old art. Similarly to how the steampunk apparel got updated.
Hm....... dunno, sounds mostly like it'd be updating some old art. Similarly to how the steampunk apparel got updated.
Book of Eldritch Horror
-Recall/Lucius/Michael
-He/They, +8 FR Time
-Lore and Fandragon enthusiast, love to talk!
-Wishlist! / Skin Idea Generator
Lurching Tome
New world map locations! Lore writers rejoice!
New world map locations! Lore writers rejoice!
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
uh oh...

Remember the update that broke the whole site? I suppose it would be like that
uh oh...

Remember the update that broke the whole site? I suppose it would be like that
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
hmmm...

well my name is an adverb, so its a tad difficult. Nothing good would happen from it at the very least. Perhaps a 50% daily chance that Crim enters your hoard and steals a random item. That sounds fitting
hmmm...

well my name is an adverb, so its a tad difficult. Nothing good would happen from it at the very least. Perhaps a 50% daily chance that Crim enters your hoard and steals a random item. That sounds fitting
fiendiishly.png
171 new types of... Exotic butters???? (This sounds less like a full sized update and more like an April fools day event)
171 new types of... Exotic butters???? (This sounds less like a full sized update and more like an April fools day event)
ExoticButters171
He/H
im
Feel free to size=7]ping :D
Mascot
Chaotic Neutral
cry about my font sizes, "Nightmare King".
Mine won't make any sense (it's just [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fumaric_acid]a chemical[/url] I only picked cause it sounded cool) but I'm coming in to say this made me laugh out loud: [quote name="Problem" date="2023-05-11 21:33:36" ] uh oh...[/quote]
Mine won't make any sense (it's just a chemical I only picked cause it sounded cool) but I'm coming in to say this made me laugh out loud:
Problem wrote on 2023-05-11 21:33:36:
uh oh...
663816_carol.png368748_carol_lantern.gif663816_iliad.png
UH?? lightning themed update, maybe
UH?? lightning themed update, maybe
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48